Chapter 201- 205

Chapter 201 I'm so angry.

  Shibei Village is electrified, and the whole village is a little bright. Even everyone thinks that people are turning white. The evidence is Li Mingyue.

  Li Mingyue, who used to be indistinguishable when thrown into a pile of coals, is now as white as freshly ground flour.

  On this day, Li Mingyue wore an orange scarf around her neck, which made her skin fairer and her little face brighter and brighter.

  I met Zhao Wensheng on the way.

  Li Mingyue glanced at it lightly, and then continued to walk forward when she didn't see it.

  Zhao Wensheng stared at Li Mingyue with his eyes fixed. Seeing that Li Mingyue passed by him and was about to leave, he was anxious and opened his mouth to sing.

  "The birds on the tree are in pairs, and the green waters and green mountains return home."

  This lingering and disgusting song made Li Mingyue stagger and almost fell.

  She turned her head to look at Zhao Wensheng expressionlessly, Zhao Wensheng paused, and then opened his mouth to sing: "The vines under my feet, the green bamboo poles in my hands, may I ask which family the girl is from?"

  Li Mingyue lowered her head and picked up a stone from the ground. Throwing it hard at him.

  "I am the ancestor of your family!"

  Zhao Wensheng watched the stone flying towards him, he covered his head and ran away, still singing: "You are a bad guy, a bad guy with a broken heart, a bad guy, a bad guy"

  No matter how good Li Mingyue was Sex is so angry that I wish I could give Zhao Wensheng this bastard another stone, and it would be better if he couldn't speak.

  Her mood was completely destroyed, and she walked home angrily.

  When entering the door, he met Zhou Heng.

  Seeing her like that, Zhou Heng grabbed her arm and asked, "What's the matter? Who is mad at you?"

  Li Mingyue didn't want to say anything, but said, "I met a bastard on the way." Walk inside.

  Zhou Heng grabbed her again and said, "I'm going to the countryside now. Would you like to go? I heard that Bai Yun is back. Go and have a look. Stop by Mr. Bai's house to listen to his lectures."

  Bai Yun came back?
  Li Mingyue's attention was immediately diverted. She thought for a while and said, "Then wait, I'll get Mr. Bo and the others something."

  She packed half a bag of peanuts that had just been distributed, and brought some money with her . Zhou Heng left.

  On the way, Zhou Heng drove the tractor and let Li Mingyue stand in the bucket behind him.

  The tractor drives very slowly, not much faster than a bicycle, and makes less noise.

  Zhou Heng asked again: "Why did you get so angry before, your face is about to change shape, who is the bastard who is angry with you?"

  He was very curious. It stands to reason that Li Mingyue's popularity in the village is now very good, who has seen her? No compliments.

  Li Mingyue said, "I met Zhao Wensheng."

  Zhao Wensheng?
  Zhou Heng is puzzled, isn't that person stupid? Now it's not singing, or it's working hard, and the people of the Zhao family are also watching closely, how can they let him run around and be angry?

  Li Mingyue repeated the song that Zhao Wensheng sang, "He stared straight at me and sang these messy songs. Isn't he teasing me?! I'm so mad."

  Zhou Heng was also angry when he heard it.

  The tractor slowly picked up speed and returned to normal speed.

  Soon after arriving in the village, Zhou Heng put Li Mingyue down at the door of Bai's house, and then went to work on his own.

  Now he is equivalent to the liaison officer of Shibei Village and the commune, so he runs between two points and one line all day, coordinating various things.

  When he arrived at the commune office, Zhou Heng suddenly said to the commune leaders: "I'll recommend someone to participate in the water conservancy construction battle. Zhao Wensheng from our village used to work in the city, but his brain became a little abnormal, and he sang regardless of the place and time. , but it's much better now."

  "He went to participate in the big battle, and he didn't expect him to win glory for our commune in his work. He just thought that he had a good voice, so he went there to sing and sing for the big guys, cheer up and cheer up." The leaders of the commune were very helpful. Zhou Heng saved face and said, "Okay, I'll ask Li Shizhu to ask for someone later."

  Li Mingyue entered Bai's house, and she saw Bai Yun and Niuniu playing the blind man's game in the yard.

  With a piece of cloth covering her eyes, Bai Yun stretched out her hands to grab someone, and Niu Niu ran happily and giggled.

  Li Mingyue rushed in and grabbed Bai Yun's hand.

  Bai Yun felt that it was not like her own daughter, so she tore off the cloth, and what caught her eye was Li Mingyue's face.

  "Li Mingyue!" she exclaimed in surprise.

  Li Mingyue gave a "hmm", "I heard that you're back, I'll see Mr. Bo, and see you by the way."

  Bai Yun quickly tore off the cloth around her neck, greeted Niuniu, turned her head and said to Li Mingyue:
  " You sit. My dad went out to do some errands and will be back soon."

  "I came back the day before yesterday, thinking about spending more time with Niuniu at home, and then looking for you, but I didn't expect you to come by yourself."

  Li Mingyue went up Looking at her up and down, I saw that Bai Yun's energy was much better than before, but her body was still very thin and thin.

  She said, "Is everything done on your side? What's your plan in the future?"

  Bai Yun nodded: "I'll stay here in the future, accompany my dad and Niuniu, and I won't go anywhere."

  Li Mingyue said "oh" After thinking for a while, she asked, "Do you mind if I ask Niuniu's father?"

  Bai Yun was stunned for a while, then smiled again, and said very frankly: "That man is different, after Niuniu was born. In two months, I divorced him."

  "The divorced person is still entangled, so I simply put Niuniu by my dad's side, and then go to the side by myself."

  "I heard that after my accident disappeared, the dog man thought I was hiding, so he went to Yunzhou to look for it, and when he couldn't find it, he believed that I was really missing, and then he left Yunzhou and didn't ask any more questions. My situation is the same as missing."

  Li Mingyue nodded and felt the same way. It is a very unfortunate thing to encounter a scumbag in marriage, and it would be a blessing to leave as soon as possible.

  She asked again: "Then what are you going to do in the future? You can't just stay at home like this, right?"

  Bai Yun looked at her and asked, "What advice do you have?"

  She felt that Li Mingyue must be trying to trick her into doing something like this.

  As long as it wasn't too much, she would agree to save herself by running a thousand miles against Li Mingyue.

  Li Mingyue smiled and said: "Our Shibei Village production team is now in a period of great development, and it is very short of talents and young people with knowledge. The task given to me by our captain, let me give the village a lot of people, I think you are quite suitable, want to put You kidnap our village."

  It turned out that this was the case, Bai Yun thought for a while and asked, "Can your village provide more spacious accommodation? I want to take my father, Niuniu, and Aunt Tian to Shibei. Village."

  Li Mingyue paused: "Then you will have to wait for a while. Our village is building a new house, so I will go to you and Mr. Bo. I think our village will be happy to give you two spacious houses."