Chapter 196- 200

Chapter 196 After the picky Zhou Heng

  and the others arrived at the county town, the old man Li said, "Let's go to the supply and marketing cooperative first, and I will talk to the old man Ji, maybe that old boy knows where there are reliable houses for sale, and it saves us from blindness. Feel around and ask." When he

  arrived at the supply and marketing cooperative, when he saw Old Man Li, Mr. Ji became energetic and said, "Why haven't you come to the city to see me for so long, you old man, the baskets are not given, and no one is coming. Oh, it's a mess for me." Old Man

  Li covered his mouth: "Don't talk nonsense, you old man don't want to be famous, I have to keep it to see people."

  Old Man Ji patted him off Hand, hehe smiled: "Just like you, the sweet potato of an old tree with dry skin, are you afraid of being ugly?

  "

  Zhou Heng, who was next to him, watched the audience secretly from beginning to end, thinking that he really couldn't understand the friendship between the old men.

  Closer to home.

  Old Man Li asked: "Old Ji, you are familiar with this city, do you know where there are houses that sell?"

  Old Man Ji asked: "Why, do you want to buy a house?" Old Man

  Li nodded: "My granddaughter is coming to the city to read In high school, if there is a suitable house, I will buy it, so that the children don't have to crowd the school dormitory and eat half-cooked boiled vegetables in white water."

  Ji old man took a step back and looked at Li old man up and down.

  "You old boy, I didn't see it, you can actually afford to buy a house in the city, it seems that I am wrong."

  Old man Li snorted, "Look at what you said, I can't save for most of my life. The money for a room comes, and my son and daughter-in-law also leave some money for the children, we can't afford a small western-style house in a big city, but a house in Jinning County can still be enough."

  Although he shouted arrogantly in his heart: You are a scheming old man, and the young dog looks down on others. I have two boxes of money in my old Litou's house. If I take it out, I can buy yours and the houses of your relatives! snort!
  But he didn't reveal the slightest bit on his face, and even carried his son and daughter-in-law out.

  The old man tilted his head and thought for a while, and said, "I know that there are so many families that are going to sell the house, or I will show you the land, you can go to see first, and if you need me to make peace, I will go. Let's talk for you, even if you mention my name, just say that I'm good brothers, and I'll give you something cheaper."

  Old Man Li was a little moved when he heard this, he was stunned by the stupidity in his heart just now. feel ashamed.

  The level of being a man didn't catch up with the old man.

  But the old man thought in his heart: Let the old man go to see the house that the old Ji family wants to sell. If he can see it, it will save trouble.

  The moved old man Li said: "Old man, if the house is really suitable, I will bring you two bottles of wine and ask my granddaughter to make some snacks. Let's sit down and chat together, I will tell you about my granddaughter. The cooking skills are not bad."

  The old man promised, "Okay, I'll be waiting for your wine."

  He said the places, and the ones he wanted to sell were also in it, and he was afraid that the old man Li and the others would remember them. Staying at home, I went back to the house and took a pen and paper to write it down.

  So the old man Li and the three took the note and went to the house.

  Ji Laotou wrote about four places in total, and they looked at them one by one. When the last one came, Li Laotou, grandfather and grandson were very satisfied, and Zhou Heng also said it was suitable and let them buy it anyway.

  That house is similar to the one in Yunzhou. It is also a single yard, with three main rooms, two east rooms, and one south room. The west wall seems to be newly built.

  It was a middle-aged woman in her 40s who received them to look at the house. The woman explained, "This yard was originally a family next door, and my uncle's family lived here. Two years ago, my uncle went to work out of town and left it vacant. Two years ago, my brother-in-law needed money, so my father-in-law let the wall be built and decided to sell it."

  "We live next door, and if you have anything in the future, you can call through the wall."

  Old Man Li He took advantage of the situation to ask about the situation of the woman's family, and in a few words, he inquired about the family's background.

  hehe!

  Isn't this the old man's house?

  He still knows something about the old man. Although this old man has some problems, his character is still trustworthy.

  He simply stopped mentioning the old man's name, asked the price directly, and proposed to give the money to get the key now, and go to the housing management office to transfer the property.

  The woman didn't expect that the third man would be so powerful. She said she would buy it without paying a penny. She was overjoyed and said directly: "The furniture in the room is given to you."

  Old man Li said in his heart, "You must dare to take the house ." The furniture in the house is removed, and when your father-in-law comes back, you have to move it back as it is, and you will be exhausted by two pounds of meat.

  So this yard was sold directly at the normal market price of 3,000 yuan.

  Zhou Heng took out the money, gave half of it first, and then gave the other half after the household was settled.

  The owner of the house must go to the transfer, and the woman said, "My father-in-law will do the transfer, so let me give you the keys first, and we'll make an appointment to see you directly at the housekeeping office in the afternoon." The

  three old man Li agreed.

  Taking the keys, the three moved in the tractor.

  Li Mingyue and Old Man Li stayed behind to roughly clean up, planning how to clean up the people, while Zhou Heng went to buy a broom, dustpan, and rag for cleaning.

  The three main rooms are connected, one bedroom on the left and one on the left, and the living room in the middle.

  There is a double wooden bed in the left bedroom, an old wardrobe in the right bedroom, and a one-meter-square wooden table and two benches in the living room.

  The east room in the yard has a kitchen and a storeroom.

  There is a stove and two water tanks in the kitchen, and there is a cabinet made of cement for storing grain in the warehouse.

  You have to add a lot of things to stay.

  Old man Li is rich now, and he doesn't look down on the old furniture left behind.

  He said: "The bed and wardrobe will be put in the bedroom on the left, for me to occasionally come to the city to stay for a night. In your house, let's find a carpenter to make new furniture, wardrobes, beds, desks, chairs, if you look at it What's missing, let's do it together." Li   Mingyue

  measured the size of the room, pointed to a wall, and said, "Let's make another big bookshelf here.

  "

Get two cabinets and add two benches."

  Li Mingyue remembered that when she went to the purchasing station to look for used books and newspapers last time, she saw a lot of old furniture in that place, so she picked some suitable ones and put them in the living room and kitchen.

  "Master, when Brother Zhou comes back, let's go to the scrap collection station to buy some old furniture."

  "Okay."

  After a while, Zhou Heng came back with a tractor, not only bought a broom and dustpan, but also bought a lot of other Things, pots and pans, washbasins, towels, etc., I bought almost all the things I need in daily life.

  Old man Li was very happy to see him.

  Or Zhou Heng, this kid has eyesight.

  "Boy Zhou, you are good. If any girl marry you in the future, it will be a blessing." He praised.

  Zhou Heng raised his eyebrows, glanced at Li Mingyue quickly, and then said: "Master, then you can help me with this matter, if there is a suitable girl, please help me pay attention, after all, I am not too young, you can I'm looking for a partner."

  Old man Li became interested: "Okay, as long as you want, the uncle will help you sift through all the girls in the eight villages and make sure to pick out the ones you like."

  "By the way, what do you like? Zhou Heng said slowly: "

  kind, good-looking, filial, brave, eager to learn, helpful, simple family situation, rich, and younger than me."

  "That's all for now, I'll think about other things ." I'll tell you old again."

  Old man Li was speechless: This kid is really picky, where did he go to find such a perfect girl?