Chapter 26- 30

Chapter 26 Cross the river and demolish the bridge?

  The two of them talked for a while, and Xu Yingna came to them with three exam questions that she had given herself.

  "Come on, if you have nothing to do, do some questions. I'll see your current level."

  Li Mingyue and Li Baoling readily agreed.

  Li Baoling's sister and brother are doing the same addition and subtraction within 100, while Li Mingyue is doing two-digit multiplication and division.

  Xu Yingna watched them do the questions for a while, and was slightly surprised. However, Li Baoling's level improved a lot in one day. She only mastered the skills yesterday, and she was barely able to calculate. I don't know that Li Baoling was trained by Li Mingyue all afternoon.

  Seeing that there was nothing wrong with them, Xu Yingna chatted with the old man Li who was weaving baskets.

  "Uncle, what are you doing?"

  Old Man Li glanced at his granddaughter and said in a low voice, "Zao'er asked me to make a clothes box for her to put clothes on."

  Xu Yingna's eyes lit up when she heard this. Liang wanted to make one for her, but felt embarrassed. He just watched Old Man Li's basket weaving action carefully, thinking that it couldn't work, so he learned from a teacher and made it by himself.

  The two read one by one.

  After a while, Xu Yingna asked again, "Master, when will the

  work in the village be finished? How many days can I rest in a year?"

  Old man Li shook his head to make Nongpu for Xu Yingna, "Now is the time when there is less work in the fields, and the autumn harvest will start in half a month. That's when it's really busy. You are so busy that you work every day with your eyes open. You can't rest until it's dark, and you have to work for a month to put all the grain in the warehouse, hand in the public grain, and then you can relax a little when each household divides the grain."

  Xu Yingna stunned: "Wouldn't that put people at risk? Tired?"

  "No matter how tired you are, you'll be fine after a sleep."

  Xu Yingna was worried about herself, and also worried about Shen Xiaoqin and Mai Lili, who was in the same room. What would they do then.

  Soon the three of Li Mingyue finished all the exam questions, Xu Yingna asked Li Mingyue to check Goudan and Li Baoling's, and she checked Li Mingyue's questions.

  After checking quickly, Goudan got a few questions wrong, but Li Baoling and Li Mingyue got them all right.

  Xu Yingna praised the two girls a few words, and then corrected the mistakes that Goudan made one by one.

  After Li Baoling and Xu Yingna left, Li Mingyue went outside to see if the cabbage and radish fields she planted had been washed away by the rain.

  When she was squatting on the ground to grab the newly grown weeds, Gao Fengshou appeared out of nowhere.

  Gao Fengshou asked Li Mingyue: "Does Baoling come to your house every day to study with the educated youth?"

  Li Mingyue looked up at him, and asked, "How do you know?"

  "I know anyway," he said.

  Li Mingyue nodded along with him and asked, "What's wrong?"

  Gao Fengshou hesitated for a while, but summoned up his courage and said, "I also want to come to your house to study, okay?"

  Li Mingyue stared at him for a while, then suddenly affirmed He said, "You want to come here because of Baoling."

  Gao Fengshou was embarrassed, but still denied: "Don't talk nonsense, can I come to your house?"

  Li Mingyue clicked, and said that she was shy, How old is this, I was thinking of looking for a daughter-in-law, and I was looking for the daughter of the production captain Li Shizhu's family.

  In her previous life, after Li Baoling graduated from high school, she worked as a teacher in the township commune, and finally married in the city.

  Gao Fengshou, this kid, is wasting his efforts.

  As for the matter between Li Baoling and Gao Fengshou, she will not interfere, just follow their own fate.

  Gao Feng saw Li Mingyue's appearance and said anxiously, "I gave you dates to eat last time. How did you cross the river and demolish the bridge?"

  Speaking of this, Li Mingyue twitched the corners of her mouth and said faintly: "You also said that I am dark and ugly, greedy and lazy, shy, bad-tempered, and have no father or mother." She said what Gao Fengshou said last time. repeated.

  Gao Fengshou obviously didn't expect Li Mingyue to remember so clearly. He rolled his eyes and said, "Why don't I remember, don't you press my head indiscriminately."

  Li Mingyue gasped:
  This kid dares to open his eyes and talk nonsense! No wonder Li Baoling didn't like him in her last life, her character is not good.

  "If you want to say that, our place is too small."

  Gao Fengshou immediately said loudly, "I'll give you five more dates."

  Li Mingyue snorted, and five dates wanted to bribe her? Who is underestimating.

  "No, I'm not satisfied. I want to go and come back after I figure it out."

  Gao Fengshou stood motionless and looked at Li Mingyue, and finally stretched out a finger: "Ten dates, no more."

  "No!"

  Gao Fengshou was about to say something else when Old Man Li asked in a loud voice from the yard: "Zao'er, who are you talking to?"

  He remembered the incident when Old Man Li scolded the Zhao family yesterday, for fear that the old man who guarded the shortcoming would run out. Hit yourself and run away in a hurry.

  As a result, after less than half an hour, Gao Fengshou was pulled by his milk and came again.

  Mrs. Gao stood at the door and shouted: "Li Dahu, you dead old man cross the river and demolish the bridge, you are not afraid of being drowned by the water."

  The old man Li, who was weaving baskets in the room, was shocked and jumped out.

  "Mr. Gao, what are you yelling at?"

  Seeing Old Man Li coming out, Mrs. Gao pointed her finger at his nose and said confidently, "I used my cow dung yesterday, and today you will lift your pants and turn your face over and not recognize anyone!"

  Li When the old man heard her nonsense, his head was so big that he wanted to go up and cover the person's mouth.

  "What are you doing? Keep your mouth shut if you can't speak. Why lift up your pants? When did I take off my pants? I can let you see when I take off my pants!"

  The three Mai Lili in the Westinghouse looked at each other. Seconds, and then quickly rushed to the window door.

  Emma, ​​the untold story between the old man and the old woman in the countryside is so exciting.

  Old Man Li took a deep breath, interrupted Mrs. Gao before she was about to speak again, and asked first, "What's the matter, you talk about it first."

  Mrs. Gao pulled her grandson and said, "My harvest is coming to your house to follow. Educated youth study, why don't you let me? If you dare not let me, you will return my cow dung!"

  Old Man Li looked at Gao Fengshou, and then at the rambunctious old lady Gao, a little confused.

  At this time, Li Mingyue, who was in the kitchen, did some work in his hands, and finally ran out.

  As soon as she appeared, she said, "Grandma Gao, my grandfather and I both promised to bring a bumper harvest." She winked at her grandfather as she spoke, and resolved the main conflict first, so that old lady Gao's fire disappeared.

  After hearing this, Mrs. Gao's expression softened.

  I just heard Li Mingyue say: "I was the one who was looking for Harvest before, and my grandfather didn't know it at all. I didn't let go because Harvest insisted on giving me ten jujubes, and I didn't think I taught them, so I would definitely not accept them. Feng Hui, think about it." I

  didn't expect to go back and file a complaint, really capable, this kid.

  Gao Fengshou was a little dumb and couldn't tell how hard it was to eat Huanglian. He just went back to meet his grandma, and casually said that he wanted to go to Li Mingyue's house to learn from others, and then his grandma dragged him like a bomb and came.

  The reason why Mrs. Gao was so excited was that she and Li Dahu became comrades-in-arms in the same trenches only yesterday, and as a result, she was so disrespectful today, she really did not take her seriously, so she came to ask for an explanation.

  At this time, Old Man Li saw that Mrs. Gao had died down, but he was not happy. He thought that the old woman was talking nonsense, and maybe some educated youths in the yard wanted to deceive him.

  He rolled his eyes twice and said, "The brothers and sisters Baoling came to study, but Shizhuzi gave vegetables and kerosene, a basket of vegetables, and a jar of kerosene. Your family plans to give the educated youth some hard work. Fei?" The

  old lady Gao said speechlessly: "You dead old man, I knew you were going to do something bad when I turned my eyes." The

  old man Li was shocked: Could it be that this old lady has taken a fancy to him and knows him so well!