Chapter 51- 55

Chapter 51 Contrast

  Zhou Heng asked Li Mingyue: "What advice do you have?"

  If Li Mingyue wants it, give it to her, anyway, it's because of black eating.

  In fact, Li Mingyue can use these things. It doesn't seem that even if he wears the best clothes, he needs a few patches.

  Fortunately, this child is positive and optimistic, and doesn't care much about what he wears, otherwise he can't let go of his hands and feet when he comes to the city.

  Li Mingyue thought for a while, and asked, "Can I hand over these things to the police and arrest Zhao Wensheng who stole the things?"

  Except for the bills in the book, other things that she has experienced in two lifetimes can't be seen very much. In fact, it's okay to not have those bills. Anyway, she is not short of food now. If Zhao Wensheng's dog can be caught, she will be happier.

  Zhou Heng was a little surprised by her choice. Is her consciousness so high?

  Li Mingyue, a little village girl, made him more and more impressed.

  Atmospheric, very atmospheric!
  He is more aggressive than his cousins ​​in Ancheng. If they are asked to wear patched clothes, they will definitely try their best to put on good clothes in the shortest time. Faced with the same situation, they will definitely put the bill and the jade. Fall to intercept.

  So he felt that Li Mingyue's open-minded character was rare, so he was willing to take care of her.

  He respected Li Mingyue's choice and nodded, "Okay, I'll think of a way."

  They put the things back in the bag as they were, and finally Zhou Heng took out the purple pendant and stuffed it into Li Mingyue.

  "You take this thing first."

  Li Mingyue was stunned for a moment, thinking she wanted to keep it for him first, so she took it and stuffed it into her pocket.

  The two went out over the wall again.

  This time, I didn't encounter anything in the alley again, and successfully arrived at the door of a family home of a unit.

  Just as they were about to register at the door, a middle-aged woman with short hair came out, and she smiled enthusiastically when she saw Zhou Heng.

  "Hey, isn't this Xiao Zhou, a relative of Director Qin's house, come to see Director Qin?"

  "Come here, no need to register, I'll take you in."

  Then they skipped the registration and went in directly.

  When they reached the door of Director Qin's house and were about to knock on the door, the door opened from the inside, and a middle-aged woman with short hair came out. Let's call her Middle-aged Woman 2 for now.

  Because these two middle-aged women looked the same to Li Mingyue, they were clean and tidy, with a rosy complexion and a confident expression. They were all middle-aged women with style in the city anyway.

  As soon as the middle-aged woman 2 saw Zhou Heng, surprise appeared on her face.

  "Yeah, Xiaoheng is here, what a coincidence, your Uncle Qin happens to be at home, come in quickly."

  Li Mingyue touched Zhou Heng's arm: Look, how lucky you are, you don't need to register or knock on the door Now, the person I want to see happens to be at home, and everything is just right.

  The corners of Zhou Heng's mouth twitched, but he did not deny that his luck was not bad so far today, but it would be good to do the next thing smoothly.

  Middle-aged woman 2 and middle-aged woman 1 socialized at the door, the former dismissed the latter and followed into the house.

  Anyway, how good is Zhou Heng's luck, how bad is Li Mingyue's luck.

  As soon as he entered Qin's house, Zhou Heng was dragged into the study by Uncle Qin, a middle-aged man, and Li Mingyue was left in the living room.

  Somehow, Li Mingyue middle-aged woman 2 became Zhou Heng's 'little mother' nanny.

  "Xiao Li, come to the kitchen to help me serve tea."

  Li Mingyue thought that maybe middle-aged women 2 can't serve too much tea alone. Since people don't talk to her, she can't really think of herself as one. The guests, so they followed him into the kitchen to serve tea.

  After serving the tea, "Little Li, go to the kitchen and wash the fruit out."

  Li Mingyue said in her heart that she would bring a fruit, so there is no need to be embarrassed to eat the fruit for a while.

  The tea was brought out, as was the fruit. The middle-aged woman 2 took an apple and began to peel it, asking Li Mingyue as she peeled it.

  "Is Zhou Heng still used to it in the countryside?"

  "Yes."

  "How does he usually eat?"

  "I do it all, what I do, what they eat, and it's pretty fun, like a piglet. Huanshi." The

  middle-aged woman 2 looked up at Li Mingyue, saw her expression is magnanimous and natural, after twitching her forehead, she lowered her head and cut the apple.

  "Zhou Heng came to the city this time, why did you come along?"

  "He said he wanted to get a batch of supplies and let me pick the ingredients for cooking." This was Zhou Heng's speech at the time, and Li Mingyue also thought so.

  Middle-aged woman 2 raised her head again, frowned slightly, and asked, "What do you usually eat for dinner?"

  "Sorghum, sweet potato, wild vegetables, fungus, and corn." Li Mingyue counted it, and suddenly felt that she and her grandfather were occupying After taking care of these educated youths and eating well, she smiled.

  Who knew that the middle-aged woman 2 showed an unbelievable look, Zhou Heng ate all these things in the countryside! If An Cheng knew about it, he would be so worried, especially Zhou Heng's mother, who would surely cry in distress.

  Li Mingyue felt a little embarrassed when she saw that the middle-aged woman 2 just held the apple and didn't move, and neither invited her to eat nor to sit.

  She had to ask, "Can I sit? Standing is really tiring." The

  middle-aged woman 2 came back to her senses, looked at the tattered clothes on Li Mingyue's body, and was slightly surprised by her magnanimous and righteous demeanor.

  "Then sit there." She pointed to a bench and did not let Li Mingyue sit on the sofa.

  Li Mingyue didn't pay much attention to it, and just sat on the bench.

  "Aren't you asking me to drink water?" She waited for a while and asked again. It's been half a day since she set out from home, and she was really thirsty.

  Middle-aged woman 2 frowned, "Then you can bring a cup to drink."

  After drinking a sip of tea, Li Mingyue was so hot that she almost sprayed it out. She bounced off the bench and went straight to the kitchen, pouring out the hot water in her mouth. Spit into the pool.

  "It's hot." She took a breath and walked out of the living room again.

  Middle-aged woman 2 looked at her motionless, the disgust on her face did not hide at all.

  Li Mingyue could see clearly. After a pause, she sat directly on the sofa and asked innocently, "Do you value Zhou Heng very much?" The

  middle-aged woman 2 frowned and looked at her.

  "Then you are not suitable for me." Li Mingyue said frankly: "Speaking of which, I am the landlord of Zhou Heng and the others."

  Before she could say that you want to do this again, I will abuse Zhou Heng's words when you go back. The sensitive Zhou Heng pushed open the door of the study and walked out.

  "Mingyue, are you hungry? If you are, I'll take you to a restaurant for dinner." Zhou Heng looked at Li Mingyue with a gentle expression, as if he took her seriously.

  Director Qin came out behind, and when he heard this, he ordered his wife: "Lan Juan, hurry up and cook for Xiao Heng and this little bright moon." Then he turned his head and smiled at Zhou Heng: "When you came home, What restaurant are you going to, let your Auntie An cook for you."

  Director Qin's wife, An Lanjuan, froze in disbelief: let her cook for this ragged nanny!
  Zhou Heng smiled and said, "Let's talk outside. Mingyue knows everything we want to say. She also knows the situation in Shibei Village better, and can give some advice."

  Director Qin was slightly surprised, but very He quickly disappeared and smiled politely: "Okay, then I will listen to you. If Comrade Mingyue has any opinions, feel free to say, just treat this as your own home, you are welcome."

  Watching Zhou Heng pick the largest apple and stuff it into the When Li Mingyue eats, An Lanjuan finally realizes that she has made a serious mistake.