Chapter 116- 120

Chapter 116 Difficulty

  Being so disturbed by old man Li, things went in a strange direction.

  Everyone shouted again.

  Wan Dahai: "My family pays 108 yuan."   Wang

  Shuifeng: "My family pays 131 yuan."

  Gao Shoujin: "My family pays 91 yuan."

.

  Li Shizhu looked at the warm atmosphere and everyone surrounded Wang Accounting's record. He turned to look at Old Man Li.

  The latter winked at him across the crowd.

  Not to mention that the kerosene lamps in the classroom were dim, he not only saw Old Man Li blink, but also saw Old Man Li's eyes flashing with pride.

  Sure enough, it's still Jiang Lao's spicy!
  In the end, Li Shizhu gave everyone another round of blood.

  "We're all in the same mood, we don't believe it's going to be a bad day!"

  "When the electricity is turned on in the village in the future, we will install the light bulbs in the order in which everyone pays and registers today."

  "Who came first? ?" He deliberately asked Accountant Wang.

  Before Accounting Wang could answer, Wan Dahai stood up, "I'm the first."

  "Ah, yes, in the future, in Shibei Village, the old Wan family will be the first to electrify!"

  Wan Dahai showed a simple smile on his face.

  Crowd: Oops, I feel like I've made a mistake, I don't know if it's an illusion.

  After two days, everyone handed over the money to Accountant Wang of the brigade.

  Accountant Wang calculated the general ledger—one thousand eight hundred and eighty-eight.

  Li Shizhu excitedly said: "This number is auspicious, eight hundred and eighty-eight, and things can't go wrong."

  Accountant Wang grabbed a stack of money, and was also a little excited. How should he save so much money? Do he have to sleep with it in his arms? What about going to the toilet?
  ...

  After the money was collected, Li Shizhu called everyone to a meeting again.

  "Let me tell you about the money collection in our village this time. A total of 1,888 yuan has been collected. I also looked at the land. A total of 31 sheds can be built. Accountant Wang calculated it for another day. Come to the conclusion: the current money is less than half of the needed money." As soon as the

  situation was finished, everyone was arguing.

  A total of only half of the vegetable greenhouses can be covered, so who will cover them?
  People's psychology is strange, the less things are, the more they have to fight.

  For a time, everyone wanted to compete for this place to build a greenhouse, but they always felt that it was on their own ground. At that time, they could have more resources and more money.   Wang Shuifeng said strongly: " My

  family has the most money, so I have to build one on my private plot.

  " I have

to cover one!"

  ...

  Li Shizhu slapped the table several times with his hands, and the hands and the table hurt together, which made the atmosphere quiet.

  "Don't argue, everyone has to build it, and it must be built. The big guys have done their best, but the money is not enough, let's try to find a way, not one of the thirty-one greenhouses can't be less.

  " Profits have to be discounted.

  Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

  Li Shizhu added: "It's cold now, and it's almost New Year's Eve, so we won't be able to start work. We'll try to find a way during this time."

  In fact, there is plenty of time, and it will be too late to build after the autumn harvest next year. Old man Li's greenhouse is It was covered at that time, and it did not delay the cooking in winter at all.

  However, although it is not in a hurry, the materials must be prepared as soon as possible.

  "After the New Year, let's go to the brick factory to see if they can give us some of the bricks on credit. If we can, we can directly pull them back, but if we can't, we have to find a way. And plastic, we have to go to the city ahead of time to meet people. Say hello."

  "The other thing is, apart from bricks and plastics, we will go to the mountains to cut trees when we have time, prepare to build shelves, and soil and other things.

  " What is the situation, what needs to be done, and when to prepare.

  Wang Shuifeng asked again: "Captain, when spring starts, do we still grow vegetables in our private plot?"

  Li Shizhu said, "It won't affect what we should plant."

  This meeting is a briefing, saving everyone's money. But he didn't know the progress, and he was thinking blindly and anxiously. This was also Zhou Heng's advice to him.

  Li Shizhu is now open to Zhou Heng's opinions, and basically accepts them as long as they feel reasonable.

  Anyway, he felt that Zhou Heng, an educated youth from the city, was better than him.

  After the meeting, the impatient Li Shizhu took Wan Sihai and Chang Sanbao to the brick factory in Qiyuan Town Commune, 40 miles away. As a result, the brick factory was closed for the New Year.

  They found the leaders of the commune to test whether they could use credit, but they were ridiculed and mocked.

  When he was about to get home, Li Shizhu finally regained his senses and told the other two.

  "Go back, don't tell the big guys that we are looked down upon, just say that they are on holiday and no one was found."

  Wan Sihai asked, "Why?"

  Chang Sanbao replied directly for Li Shizhu: "I didn't say anything. What's the use, it's just to let the big guys get angry, do you want to celebrate the New Year?"

  Li Shizhu nodded: "Yes, it's not just a brick factory in Qiyuan Town Commune, there are other places, wait for the New Year. Let's run again."

  He gritted his teeth: "I don't believe it anymore, it can't be done!"

  Seeing that he was so angry, the other two comforted each other: "If you don't take credit, you won't take credit. With those words, they definitely won't be able to do it for long. A few broken bricks are so expensive!"

  "He doesn't sell us, it's his Loss."

  Back in the village, Li Shizhu didn't sleep well all night, and was kicked out by his wife in the morning.

  "Don't watch chickens at home, chickens are not pleasing to the eye, and dogs are not pleasing to the eye, so go out and chat with someone."

  So Li Shizhu went out.

  He walked and walked, and walked to the school without noticing.

  At this time, the school was quiet and no one was there. Because it was too cold and the Chinese New Year was approaching, the school had already closed, and a few educated youths also returned to the city to go home for the Chinese New Year.

  Looking at the newly built classrooms in the school, he suddenly gained strength.

  He has already built the school, can't the thirty or so vegetable sheds be built?
  Li Shizhu turned his head and walked towards Old Man Li's house.

  As soon as he walked to the door of Old Man Li's yard, he smelled a scent. He quickly stepped down and looked into the crack of the door.

  There was no one in the yard, but the kitchen door was open, and the heat was coming from there.

  Li Shizhu murmured in his heart: It must be that girl Li Mingyue who is making delicious food. I don't know where that girl learned the craftsmanship. The food she cooks is so fragrant. The old ladies who have been cooking for decades in the village are all than her.

  Gotta grab a bite today!
  Just when he was thinking about how to rub food from Lao Li's head pot, he was suddenly kicked on the butt, and his body immediately slumped forward, his face slammed against the door, and there was a loud bang.

  "Oops!"

  Li Shizhu grabbed the door and barely fell. He covered his nose and turned around, only to see Old Man Li looking down at his right foot with a wicked smile on his face.

  "Uncle, what are you doing?!" Li Shizhu was angry and helpless.