Chapter 236- 240

Chapter 236 Hero

  Li Mingyue first asked Zhou Heng: "When did you come? Don't you have class?"

  Zhou Heng raised his hand to wipe off the sweat and said, "I came at noon, there are two classes in the morning, and the afternoon is for self-study, so I will Come here directly."

  Li Mingyue held back, but still couldn't hold back, she took out a handkerchief from her pocket and walked over to help Zhou Heng wipe the dust off her forehead.

  Zhou Heng was stunned at first, but when he realized that she was wiping his sweat, he immediately felt like a good wife was by his side. He smiled at Li Mingyue and watched her wipe himself clean.

  Because of his guilty conscience, the old man was afraid that his granddaughter would ask him about yesterday, so he kept his head down and worked silently, pretending not to exist, and reducing his presence so that his granddaughter would not notice, so he did not see the interaction between the two.

  Li Mingyue wiped Zhou Heng's face and put away the handkerchief.

  "Grandpa, take a rest, don't be tired."

  Old man Li was so frightened that his granddaughter shouted that he almost hit his foot with a brick, he hurriedly said: "Not tired, not tired, did you go to school well today? Zhou Heng he Has Dad embarrassed you? If you are embarrassed, you can embarrass his son now."

  Zhou Heng:
  Li Mingyue couldn't help laughing and crying: "Mr. Zhou didn't embarrass me, he is very good, he lectures very well, and everyone likes it very much. "

  Oh, that's good." Old man Li continued to change the subject, "You came back just in time, let's cook, Zhou Xiaozi and I are so hungry that we are so hungry."

  Li Mingyue then went to cook. .

  While eating, Old Man Li suddenly remembered the matter of donating tens of millions of dollars, and quickly asked, "Have you donated the tens of millions of dollars?"

  Li Mingyue said while eating, "I haven't figured out how to donate, and where to donate it. It's not easy to do, it's not that fast."

  They can't risk their lives to carry them back from abroad and donate casually, but they gain some fat. Since they want to donate, donate to a reliable organization to help to those who really need it.

  And this money is not easy to see, so you have to think carefully about how to donate it.

  Old Man Li listened, nodded thoughtfully, and then suggested: "I think, don't take out all the money at one time, you can donate it multiple times, and donate it where you think you need it."

  Li Mingyue nodded, "Well ."

  Old Man Li was relieved.

  After eating, Zhou Heng grumbled for a long time, until it was too late and it was time to sleep and rest, he clapped his hands and prepared to leave.

  "Mingyue, you can send it to me again."

  Li Mingyue just responded, "Okay."

  Old man Li shouted: "Don't do anything, you two are not married!"

  This sentence suddenly made Zhou Heng and Li Mingyue two Everyone blushed.

  Zhou Heng was still calm, he said: "Grandpa, don't worry about it when you are old. If you allow me, I will go to get the certificate with Mingyue now."

  Old man Li hummed, "You can get it if you want, marriage is not so much. It's simple. The parents of both sides haven't met yet. The parents of the two sides don't have to go to many places when they meet. If they don't get along well, it's better to pull them down as soon as possible. Even if the two families are in harmony, the process that should be taken has to be completed step by step."

  Zhou Heng: I
  feel that the road ahead is difficult.

  Can the meeting between the parents of the two sides be arranged earlier? His father urged him this morning, but he blocked him.

  When Li Mingyue came back after delivering Zhou Heng, he found that the light in Grandpa's house was off again.

  After a busy day, I'm probably tired.

  Li Mingyue didn't bother grandpa anymore, she washed herself and went back to the house to read and study.

  The next morning was still a note, and grandpa went out for a walk again.

  Li Mingyue didn't know whether to laugh or cry, so she had to eat breakfast like yesterday and left one for her grandfather.

  When she came home from school at noon that day, she found that the yard had been paved with bricks.

  Grandpa is cleaning the yard clutter.

  "Grandpa, I'm back."

  Old man Li said in shock, "Aren't you coming back at noon? You should study hard in school."

  Li Mingyue: How guilty you are, you want to kick me out as soon as you meet.

  That being the case, it is as you wish.

  She hehe, picked up the broom and dustpan, neatly tidy up the yard, then fetched water and washed her hands and face with her grandfather.

  Li Mingyue put on a stance and said, "Grandpa, I have no class this afternoon, and I have plenty of time. Let's have a good chat."

  Old man Li was helpless, and in the end he couldn't match his granddaughter's insistence.

  The two sat in the kitchen, adding two sticks of wood to the stove, and talking over the fire.

  Old Man Li raised his head and sighed, recalling the past.

  "Mingyue, grandpa's life is good, but your life is not good."

  Li Mingyue was silent, she remembered what happened in her previous life, grandpa died tragically in the mountains, it should not be considered good fate; she was stupid, she was sold to help people with money, and then died tragically, Shouldn't be a good thing.   I just heard Old Man Li continue: "Your grandma is a eldest young lady, the eldest young

  lady from a wealthy and wealthy family in the city. She is beautiful and literate. She went to university."

It's not easy being a girl in college."

  "So your grandma is the moon in the sky to me, bright and beautiful, far away from me."

  Li Mingyue couldn't help but ask: "Then how did you and grandma get together? ?"

  One is the eldest young lady from a big family in the city, an educated and educated youth; the other is a farmer who grows food in a remote rural area. No matter how you look at it, they don't look like a couple who can get married.

  Old Man Li suddenly smiled, "So I said that my life is good, and I actually reached the moon."

  "One year, your grandfather and I delivered grain to the grain store in the city for the landlord. When we were halfway through a forest, we encountered a group of robbers."

  "It was your grandma's family of three and her family who were robbed . two guards."

  "When we got there, your grandmother was dead and wounded, and your grandmother was also injured, but there were only two left standing on the robbers' side. At that time, a robber wanted to do something to your grandma."

  Li Mingyue replied, "So you are a hero to save the beauty?"

  Old man Li laughed, with a rare trace of embarrassment.

  "Your grandfather has been a hero once in my life."

  "At that time, I was so angry, you stinky men didn't know what toads they looked like, and you dared to think about the moon in the sky! The guy who was escorting rushed up, and when he came back to his senses, he found that the person had already been brought down."

  "Your grandma's father still breathed a sigh of relief, and immediately asked your grandma to marry me, saying that he would repay the life. The grace, I was blinded at the time, how dare I think about it, no matter how I say it is not

  good." "Who would have thought that your grandmother really wanted to go home with me after the people of the Lin family were reunited."

  "Later I found out, The Lin family was sought revenge by the enemy, and your grandma used me as a cover. That was also my blessing, and I responded immediately. I thought that I would respectfully give your grandma for a while, and when the situation is better, I will give your grandma. Send it away."

  Lin?
  Li Mingyue keenly captured Lin, whom grandpa mentioned twice.

  She couldn't help thinking of Lin Qiuyu, who was mentioned in the booklet yesterday. However, Lin Qiuyu is overseas and is an overseas hostile force, so it shouldn't matter.