Chapter 101- 105

Chapter 101 

As soon as Li Shizhu entered the door, he expressed his dissatisfaction with the old man Li.

  "Uncle, tell me how many things you rubbed from my house before, and you said that today, will your old man's conscience not hurt?"

  Several educated youths have become accustomed to the occasional bickering between Li Shizhu and Li old man. I don't care.

  But Zhang Junbo was very surprised, and immediately corrected the name of Master: "If there are still people with conscience in the world, my master will definitely be ranked first."

  Li Shizhu said that he did not want to speak. Root hairs are shiny.

  Old Man Li finished eating the rice in the bowl in two mouthfuls, put down the bowl, and said, "Let's go, let's take you to the vegetable shed first, so that you have a good idea."

  Li Shizhu was dragged away by Old Man Li like this, and everyone continued. Have a meal.

  Outside the gate, Old Man Li lifted the heavy grass curtain, opened the gate, and entered the vegetable shed one after the other with Li Shizhu.

  As soon as he entered, Li Shizhu felt the warmth.

  But it was dark inside, he couldn't see anything, couldn't touch it anywhere, he just stood there and didn't dare to move, for fear of stepping on something.

  "Uncle, you light the lamp."

  Old Man Li touched the place where the lamp was placed, but he couldn't find it, so he simply gave up lighting the lamp.

  "Let's talk like this, see, the sun will lift the grass curtain outside tomorrow, and you will see it again, then it will be bright."

  Li Shizhu in the darkness instantly petrified, so why bring him here! ?
  "Then let's go back to the house to talk, and I'll take the newspaper with Mingyue." Li Shizhu turned around and was about to leave, but was grabbed by a big hand.

  "Let's go, let's talk about the dishes first."   Old Man Li said, "It's warm here, so I can't see it just right, so I can concentrate and think about problems."

  "What else, don't say everything that should be said, talk about the dishes, but you can't see the dishes." Li Shizhu was speechless.

Li   Shizhu   : ". Thinking about the problem, no problem? I'll just give you a few questions."

  Li Shizhu was speechless, because he was afraid that he would come into the house and rub their flesh! He can't eat it.

  "Okay, go ahead."

  So in the vegetable shed, in the warm darkness, two men's deep voices rang out one after the other, slowly mellowing out.

  After a while, Li Mingyue came out after washing the dishes, stood in the yard and looked outside.

  Why hasn't grandpa come back yet?

  What can you say for such a long time?
  It was so dark that she always felt that there was some danger in the darkness outside.

  "Grandpa?" She stood at the gate and shouted outside, and then again, and again.

  After three beeps, Grandpa didn't respond, but called out Zhang Junbo and Mai Lili. Zhou Heng also pricked up his ears in the room to listen to the movement outside.

  Mai Lili asked: "Mingyue, what's wrong?"

  Li Mingyue worried: "It's so late, and I don't know where my grandfather went, I'm a little worried."

  Zhang Junbo said carelessly: "Master said he went to the vegetable shed to meet the captain . Speaking, Master Jiren Tianxiang, how could something happen, don't worry."

  Jiren Tianxiang was definitely not talking about her grandfather, Li Mingyue frowned even more.

  The auspicious person and celestial appearance, that really did not understand the afflicted physique of Li old man, Zhou Heng twitched the corners of his mouth in the room.

  I just heard Zhang Junbo say again, "If you're worried, I'll go to the vegetable shed and check the temperature inside. Do you want to add more firewood?"

  Li Mingyue hurriedly said, "Brother Zhang, wait, I'll be with you. go."

  The two went out of the gate one after the other and walked to the west, but they saw that the vegetable shed was completely dark, and it didn't look like anyone was inside.

  Zhang Junbo murmured, "Huh? There's no one in the vegetable shed. Could it be that Master has gone somewhere else?"

  Li Mingyue frowned at the vegetable shed that didn't show any light, and she always had a bad premonition in her heart.

  Zhang Junbo said, "Go back first. Master may be back in a while. I'll go to the vegetable shed to check the temperature." After speaking, he went to lift the curtain of the vegetable shed.

  Li Mingyue did not go back to the yard, but stood at the gate and looked into the darkness in the distance, wanting to see Grandpa coming back.

  "Ah!"

  Suddenly Zhang Junbo's exclamation came from the vegetable shed. Li Mingyue's heart thumped, and she hurriedly asked, "What's wrong?" After

  she asked, she hurried over there subconsciously. Could it be that Grandpa is really in the vegetable shed?

  When she walked to the vegetable shed, she heard Zhang Junbo's panicked voice.

  "Master, isn't it you? Say something."

  "Master?
  "Oh, there's another person! Is it the captain? Captain, speak up! Li Mingyue became anxious and immediately shouted, "

  Brother Zhang, what happened to my grandfather?" "She shouted and lifted the curtain, but only then did the curtain lift, and a figure jumped up behind her. She entered the vegetable shed first, and then the sound of Mai Lili and others came from the gate. The

  vegetable shed was dark, and as soon as Li Mingyue entered She bumped into someone, and she grabbed the person's clothes.

  "Grandpa? "

  Zhou Heng's calm voice sounded: "Go out first, lift the curtain, I'm carrying the uncle. "Oh,"

  Li Mingyue hurriedly let go and turned to go outside, but the more she hurried, the more chaotic her legs were twisted into a ball. He rolled to the ground again, almost tripping Zhou Heng.

  At this moment, the voices of Mai Lili and others came from outside, "What happened inside? "

  Zhou Heng raised his voice: "Bring a kerosene lamp, the uncle and the captain fainted, and Mingyue also fell. "

  Ah?
  There was chaos outside, the curtain was lifted, Shen Xiaoqin looked inside cautiously, and could not see anything, so she cautiously didn't move, just stood there and called Li Mingyue.

  Soon Gu Shijie brought a lamp and illuminated the vegetable shed.

  Everyone saw that Zhang Junbo was holding the unconscious captain Li Shizhu in his arms.

  Zhou Heng carried Old Man Li on his back and supported Li Mingyue with one leg.

  Li Mingyue's face was covered with mud, and she grinned, looking like she was in constant pain.

  "Quick, quick, quick!"

  Gu Shijie and Mai Lili went in, and they took out Li Mingyue one by one, Zhou Heng carrying Old Man Li on his back, and Zhang Junbo holding Li Shizhu.

  "Go back to the house first, and put people in the house to have a look." Zhou Heng calmly instructed everyone.

  Previously, in the dark, he touched the veins of Old Man Li and Li Shizhu, and the two of them should be in a shallow coma.

  Everyone put Old Man Li and Li Shizhu on the kang on the right side of the north room at one time, and Li Mingyue sat on the head of the kang.

  Zhou Heng briefly checked Li Shizhu and Old Man Li again, and said, "It should be due to lack of oxygen. They should be able to recover in a while. Don't surround them, give them some fresh air."

  Gu Shijie directly put the The windows were opened and fresh cold air poured in.

  "Mingyue, are you alright?"

  Li Mingyue took two breaths and shook her head with a sad face: "It's alright, it's just that my foot was sprained and it hurts a bit."

  Seeing her tearful appearance, Xu Yingna touched her hand and then helped her with her hair. After the rationale.

  Shen Xiao looked like she was crying, Xu Yingna touched her hand, and then helped her to straighten her hair back. Qin tutted: What an unlucky person this is!
  Mai Lili wanted to laugh, but felt that the occasion was not right and she should not laugh. She could only lower her head and try to bite the tip of her tongue, "Pfft..." She couldn't hold back, she spit out a sound, and hurried out.

  "I'm going to get some water and wipe the moon."

  Everyone: "."

  After a few seconds, the sounds of "Puchi—", "Puchi", and "Puchi—" sounded one after another.

  Hahahahahahaha.
  Everyone couldn't help laughing.

  For the first time, I saw a person who fainted after just a few words in the vegetable shed, and it was two when he fainted.

   After reading it, cast a vote~