must read !!!

IT'S BOOK THREE EVERYONE!!!

[I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF OR THE ORIGINALS OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS! I ONLY OWN AIRES AND MY OTHER OC'S AND THEIR STORYLINES]

I am so unbelievably excited for this book, the idea I have for this book is the reason I wanted to start writing in the first place! We see The Originals and Teen Wolf combine into one universe that creates tension, trouble and total chaos. I am just using the characters from The Originals, therefore the timeline with the Mikaleson family in this book will not add up with the show.

A VERY VERY IMPORTANT NOTE!!!:

I will be slightly changing the season four plot of teen wolf. It will still have the same concert with the assassins, however I felt like they could have done cooler things with that storyline, therefore I will be changing a few things and adding some of my own things.

I WILL ALSO BE CHANGING WHO THE BENEFACTOR IS!

TRIGGER WARNINGS!

This book includes a lot of Aires mental health struggles and explores the journey of her becoming sober. It also discusses a lot of Aires past what includes: mentions of abuse, rape, and torture. None of the topics are detailed however they are briefly mentioned. There will be trigger warnings for these at the top of the page.

Aires struggles with: drug and alcohol abuse, bipolar type II, depression, OCD, dissociation, PTSD and survivors guilt.

THIS BOOK ALSO INCLUDES SMUT!!!

Enjoy <3