[chapter eighty three] begin again

TW- sexual assault + suicidal thoughts.

'✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

With hot tears streaming down her cheeks and a choking sob stuck in the back of her throat, Malia frantically flew into Scott's house with her hand clutching at her chest.

She was hysterical.

Her trembling body fell to the ground, leaving her on her hands and knees as she heaved whilst her sobs filled the air. Being back in Eichen House was enough to trigger her PTSD, but seeing Aires stuck in there, deathly pale, skin and bones, bruised and battered with chains wrapped around her body- it sent her over the edge.

"What's wrong?" Scott asked whilst rubbing her back.

"Malia." Stiles whispered, eyes wide and panicked. "What happened?"

"Aires." Malia choked out whilst shaking her head before her body lunged ro the side and threw up the contents of everything in her stomach, something that had been threatened to have happened since she saw her sister stuck in hell.  "Aires is in Eichen House." She screamed. "She's in Eichen House."

'✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

I was fine- according to the doctor.

I was fine.

I was anything but.

Chains sat wrapped around my body, scarring my skin. Weakly, I shifted my arm to inspect the faintly dark veins that sat under my pale, clammy skin.

I was dying.

Slowly, but I was dying.

My raw throat ached, my entire body throbbed, and a heavy hollowness plagued my chest. I had finally hit the real rock bottom- or at least I thought I had.

"Eat." Danny, my usual guard, growled whilst shoving a plate of food towards me.

I was silent.

"Eat." He growled again.

I couldn't move, even if I wanted the food, which I didn't, I couldn't bring myself to drag my body towards the gate.

I just, couldn't, do it.

"EAT."

Taking my silence for refusal, Danny swung open the gate and stormed in before wrapping a hand around my throat and slamming me onto the floor. With one hand around my neck, he used the other to pin both arms above my head and suddenly I realised I was in deep trouble.

He never, pinned me down. A hand around the throat was as far as he ever went, until then.

I couldn't fight him off, I couldn't stop him as the arm that held my hands pressed against my neck whilst he used his other hand to rip my hospital gown off my body.

No.

Not again.

Childhood memories of my step father flew through my head as I laid trapped under Danny's hold. It was happening again, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. It was happening to me again.

Don't think about it, Aires, don't think about where his hand is and what he's doing to you.

"Listen here you little bitch." He snarled, teeth bared as he got in my face. "If you don't eat, I get in trouble. So your going to fucking eat."

My eyes were stuck in the ceiling as I waited for it to be over. I was at rock bottom, with his hands on my skin and trapped in Valack's playhouse- I had hit rock bottom.