23. Phenomenal Shapes

The first structure that needed dire attention was the roof of the main house, and Harry said that he would oversee all the repairs.  He had given Lee instructions on what he wanted him to do with the stables, and when he was done, he could come and call him, and together they would assess and work together.  But if he knew the weather, which he did, he had to get the roof repaired before the summer rains came.  

A Draco Malfoy he could handle on any day, but a wet one, probably not.  Although that mental image was actually quite intriguing, and found himself biting his bottom lip.  Man, he would love to see that, and just as soon as the thought entered his brain, he felt his cock twitch.  

Oh. 

Fuck.

He placed the ladder against the wall, and with his maintenance belt around his hips, started climbing up to the roof.  Part of his journey upwards took him past Draco's bedroom, and when he reached the window, he looked inside.  Draco was still sleeping.  On his stomach, with a light sheet thrown over the back of his thighs, showing off his arse, that were covered in - what the fuck - lace panties!  And what a delectable arse it was.  Harry groaned at the sight, and wondered why it had to be him.  He couldn't take his eyes off the lingerie, noticing that they were a soft peach color with the skimpiest of straps.  His arse cheeks peeking out from the bottoms, and Harry was entranced.

His cock twitched again.  Holy mother of God, he needed to get out of here.  He needed to get off this fucking ladder and - what - do what exactly - he had a goddamn job to do.  Also, he didn't want to wake the boss up with his hammering and whatnot.  He closed his eyes and groaned again, just wanting his world to stop spinning.  What he had just seen had to be the sexiest thing that he had ever seen in his entire life.  But what was he going to do about it.

Nothing!  You are going to do nothing Harry Potter.  The man has someone in his life, and if you want to perv and fantasize about him, that is fine, but that is all you will do - his head said to him.  

His heart told him that his brain was right, but his cock was singing a whole different story.  

Telling him things like, he wondered what it would feel like to lick that arse, and rim it until he came.  Make the man a complete shuddering mess, sweating and panting while he was on top of him, raking his nails down his back.  And the more his cock spoke to him, the more he groaned and whimpered at what he couldn't have.

"Is something wrong Harry?", shouted Lee when he saw that Harry was just looking in front of him.  "Do you need me to come up there?", he shouted out.  That was the last thing that Harry wanted, because he didn't want anyone else looking at Draco the way he just had, and knew he had to answer, otherwise Lee would definitely be climbing up behind him.  "No, you stay there.  I just lost my footing, I'll be fine", and without taking another look, started his climb again. 

When he reached the roof, he sat down and had to put a hand on his cock just to get it to calm down, because there was no way that he wanted anyone to see what was going on in his jeans.  Jesus Christ, he had it bad.  Oh boy, the man was beautiful.  His arms were well sculpted with muscle, not as much as Harry, but they were toned, and he looked strong.  His thighs, and his legs so long, leading all the way up to heaven.  His back looked so soft, and Harry could just picture him arching it, as he gave him pleasure.

"Holy fuck, could you just not", he croaked out at his cock, who refused to stand down.  And that in itself was an issue, because Harry was quite well hung.  His own cock was a healthy size of ten inches, and had a good wide girth, so hiding it was going to be a problem.  He tried to picture Draco with someone else, but all that did was make him angry.  Get a grip Harry, he told himself.  You are here to fix the roof, not get off on Draco Malfoy's arse.  But what an arse it was, he told his brain.