44. Under The Heavens

With their heads buzzing from the alcohol, they made their way towards their bedroom in a haze, trying to kiss each other with demand, and rip each other's clothes off before they actually got there.  They needed to feel connected at this moment, and the only way that they would achieve this was to be naked and in each other's arms.

Harry would cup Draco's face and kiss him, while Draco would fumble with Harry's jeans, trying to undo the belt and the zipper.  When their impatience hit an all time high, Harry ripped his own shirt off and did the same to Draco.  He wanted to be buried deep inside him right now, because the people that loved them had seen their love for each other, and wasn't that just profound.  He kissed Draco's throat, opening his mouth wide to suck on the skin there, making the blond man groan with need.

"I want you baby", croaked Harry.  "Fuck I want you - so bad", he said and kissed Draco again and again, making the man almost come in his pants.  Not that Draco would have minded, but he really - really - wanted Harry's cock in his arse.  They finally made it to the bedroom, where they were both naked, and Draco told Harry that he wanted to ride him.  Harry loved having his lover on top of him in a bottom kind of way, so yes, please ride me baby.

After lubing up, and preparing that gorgeous ring of muscle, he held Draco up by the hips, and watched as he slid down his cock with expert grace, making Harry's eyes roll back in his head.  The tight squeeze from Draco was enough to make him hold his hips in place, so that he didn't spontaneously combust from the sheer force of it.  And then he slammed up into him, making Draco cry out in ecstasy.

With his hands on Harry's sweat glistened chest, Draco slammed himself up and down, all the while the both of them groaning, that they wanted more.  More of each other, and they were giving as good as they were getting.  Lost in each other, they could feel the love that surrounded them, and came together as one, when Draco slammed down one more time and clenched his arsehole so tight from his orgasm, that made Harry sit up and throw his arms around the waist of his lover, screaming out his name, as he came gloriously inside him

When they both came down from their sexual high, they kissed for what seemed like an eternity, and when Draco climbed off, they both winced at the loss of contact.  After cleaning each other up, they lay there breathless, and it was when Harry voiced his pleasure at his lover, it had Draco thinking.  "I am the luckiest man in the world - holding heaven in my arms every day", he said.

Draco rolled onto his stomach and sucked Harry on his nipple, causing him to inhale a sharp breath.  When he raised his sexy eyes at Harry, he blew on the wet area, and said in his sultry voice, "I love you.  And I know just what to call the new piece of land", he said with a smirk.

Harry licked his lips in a naughty way, and replied in his husky voice, "Oh yeah?", and pulled Draco to him to kiss him again.  When they broke away, he asked, "What?", and when Draco told him, it all made sense.  Like everything was falling into place, exactly as it should be.

"Under The Heavens", he said, waiting for a response.

"Draco that's brilliant.  I love it babe", he said, and when they both went to sleep that night, it felt right.  It felt perfect as if it had been written that this should happen.  The new piece of land was going to be, not only their piece of heaven, but a safe haven for those who had no other place to go, and they were both looking forward to the adventure.

On the day of the opening, the press was there in all it's glory, with them raving about how nice the name seemed to fit.  They had been given a list of names of children who would be their first guests, and couldn't wait to meet them.  The children would come and go, but here, they would have a home filled with structure, rules, discipline and most of all love.  They would be accepted no matter what.

A year after the epiphany about the name, the home was thriving, and Harry had made sure that Draco knew that they were going on a picnic.  He was in charge of packing blankets and pillows, while Harry would see to the food and the horses.  And so it was.  On a hot Saturday morning, they rose early, and each went their separate ways to do what they had been tasked with.  

When they reached the waterfall, their favorite place on the ranch, Draco threw the blanket on the ground, while Harry removed all of the food and drink from the basket.  They let the horses roam free to eat and drink, and it was after eating that Harry had decided to do what he had come here to do.  With a whole lot of nerves, and a flutter in his chest, he asked Draco if he wanted to go swimming under the waterfall.

So, both naked, they made their way to sit on the rocks below, while the water crashed down around them.  Harry thought he had never seen anything more pure and more beautiful in his entire life, and took Draco in his arms kissing him deeply.  But Draco could feel the tension in Harry's shoulders, and wondered what was bothering him. 

"Harry?", he asked softly, while he noticed the man moved them both away from the noise, just to be silent in the still water.

Harry was going to speak, and nothing was going to stop him.  So he smiled at Draco, and turned him around so that his back was against Harry's chest.  Holding him in his arms, he kissed him along his neck and clavicle, and started talking.  "Draco, I think I fell in love with you, the day I came for the interview.  You took my breath away, the way you asked your questions.  And even more so, when I saw you panicking when Betty had broken out of her corral", he said and kissed him on the lips.

"The day I climbed the ladder to repair your roof, is the first time I saw your magnificent arse, and still to this day, I am glad that no one else offered to do the repairs.  If they had seen what I had, I wouldn't be able to bear it.  I wouldn't be able to know that they could have what I wanted", and kissed him yet again.

Each word taking Draco's breath away, at times making him smile, and other times making him frown.  What was Harry up to?

"Everything that we have been through together, I would do a million times over, if the end result bought me you.  I love you Draco, your snarky comments, your moods, your biting tongue, your sexual appetite, your laughter, even your tears.  They all make you beautiful, and I want nothing more than to keep you in my arms and my heart forever", and kissed him again.

"Draco Malfoy, will you marry me baby?", he asked while looking into the silver orbs of his boyfriend, knowing but also hoping the answer will be yes.

Draco had no words.  This right here is what made all the hardships worthwhile.  "Harry, you silly brute.  Of course I will, you beautiful, stunning, gorgeous man", and kissed him deeply with a love so strong and so deep, that he thanked the stars and the heavens that they had found each other.  Harry had hidden the ring in his mouth, and when their tongues were dancing, he transferred the ring to Draco's mouth.  When he opened his mouth and took the ring out, he was floored.  Teary eyed, he asked Harry to put it on his ring finger, earning him another kiss.

Under the heavens they had shared their first kiss.

Under the heavens was going to do down in history as the best thing that had ever come out of Keswick.

Under the heavens is where Harry had proposed and where Draco had said yes.

Harry made slow love to him after that, calling out his name when he came inside him, and when it was time to go home, they did so slowly and stopping every five minutes to smile at the ring, and kiss each other with a passion, that they knew would never die. 

Harry would write in his journal, recording only happy things from now on.  

The End

Please comment and vote - thank you so much for all your love!!

:)