Malfoys

Viviana Antashia Silver-Rust Celliumtru Blue
I go by Ash though, my family has a very long history. We've gone between pureblood and half-blood for centuries now. Either way we had influence, wealth, and respect. This is why I've always been close to the Malfoys. Gosh, we visit their manor so much I have my own room. Still, my mother was anxious because she knew what type of people the Malfoys were. Lucius Malfoy was a death eater, there was no doubt in our minds, we were too close to the family to think otherwise. So we bought our own house right next to them. Which is where we are now. Draco is just a few months older so tomorrow we will be entering Hogwarts in the same year. I've already done so much research on spells. It's just so interesting. I was fairly tall, Draco and I are the same height right now, age 11. I have long black hair unlike Draco with his platinum blonde hair. Our skin was quite pale even though we play quidditch when we can. So pale that if you took a black and white picture it would be the same as the original. I had sharp eyes and features.

"Blimey, Hogwarts tomorrow. What house do you reckon we'll get," Draco wonders.

"I'm not sure. Well, you'll get Slytherin but I don't know," I sigh.

My family has been all over the place. We didn't get many Hufflepuffs but every other house was normal.

"Ravenclaw. I hope you get Slytherin with me but Ravenclaw fits."

He was right. Draco and I always got the same marks from our tutor. We were at the same level on paper. But we both knew I knew more. I've only used a wand once but it came naturally. I was gifted and didn't even need a wand. All that and I've started to realize how spells were formed. I was always gifted at quidditch too. I excelled at things related to magic but socializing, muggles, and current events are an area I lack. I leave Draco's room and sleep in mine. I was absolutely nervous about Hogwarts.

🪴If someone actually reads this let me know if you like it.