Prophecy

Time passes and everything goes back to how it was. I'm still close friends with Oliver but I was able to spend more time with the twins, Luna, Hermione, and Draco sometimes. Draco and I didn't really talk at school though. Everything went by pretty smoothly. I studied a lot. More than other students because I had to also learn dueling spells.

Ron screams and everyone rushes to find the noise. He swears he sees Sirius Black. I just walk away, there's no reason for me to get involved. I walk back to my common room and bumb into someone.

"Ash, are you ok?" Fred asks.

"Yeah, just going back to sleep," I mumble.

"There's a murderer on the loose. I'm sure your sleep can wait," George butts in.

"Yeah a murderer that YOUR brother saw. Best check on him. Goodnight," I pat them on the back and walk away.

"Woah there, isn't he your best friend too?" Fred grabs my arm.

"Eh. What's one less. Good night."

"That's the kind of stuff that just warms your heart, isn't it Freddie."

"Makes me feel all kind of special. Really appreciated, you know?" Fred pretends to tear up.

I shoot them both a glare but head to my dorms anyways. On the way I see a black dog. No tags. It's the one I saw following Harry. It didn't take a genius to figure it out. Sirius black was an animagus. I had seen him once or twice or a dozen times when I was younger. I use to visit him in Azkaban after my mother told me about him.

"We are moving you to sleep at the great hall!" McGonagall announces.

I roll my eyes and turn into my animagus form. A phoenix. I urge him to a secret passage I found. We needed to be quick. The passage led to a random hallway but I needed to get to the room of requirements. We walk around a little and get to the room where I transform back before opening it.

I just wanted to sleep right now but when I opened the door there was a 3 course meal on a table, a couch, and comfy chairs. Sirius must be hungry.

I walk in and make him transform back to a human.

"Did Harry tell you about me?" Sirius asked.

"He's to dim for that. Sit, eat, you look malnourished and old."

"What's your plan? House a murderer? What if I kill you?"

I look him up and down in the most judgemental way possible, "I think I could take you. But I guess precautions are needed... give me your wand."

"Relax I won't kill you," Sirius smiles.

"Expelliarmus," I flick rolling my eyes.

"You know who I am. Who are you?" Sirius chuckles as I catch his wand and put it in my pocket.

"Viviana Antashia Silver-Rust Celliumtru Blue."

"The entire ministry name. Celliumtru? Your uncle killed my brother," Sirius raises a brow.

"Was your brother a death eater? Doesn't matter he probably did either way. My uncle was a death eater but don't worry he wasn't in it for the cause. Not a loyal bone in his body," I shrug.

"Why would that make me not worry. I'm a death eater? I'm a traitor?"

"I doubt that. You didn't kill James," I go to the coach and get ready to fall asleep again.

"And how do you know?" Sirius asks.

I laugh, "It's like you want to convince me you did. My mom had a massive crush on you though. Told me a lot about you, James, and Lupin. Never liked the other one though. She'd be upset to know you thought of her brother when you heard Celliumtru."