Swimming

I put on a swimsuit. It was a blue two piece. (Just imagine it, you might not like my fashion sense.)  I put a swimsuit cover over it. I then walk over to Fred's room. I wasn't sure if he brought appropriate clothes but I could just summon some if needed.

"Fred," I knock on the door.

"Ash hey," Fred stumbles out the door.

I look at him. His eyes, his nose, his cheeks, his neck, his chest, his v-line. Before I can talk myself out I reach over and trace one of the lines that made his abs.

"You're hot," I say admiring him more.

His breath hitches and he blushes profusely. He rubs the back of his neck and when I look up at him he avoids eye contact.

"I make you nervous... don't I?" I chuckle.

"Of course you do. You're caressing my chest and you just called me hot, how would you react if I called you hot?" Fred mumbles bashful.

"Probably thank you and say you have good taste," I place a hand to his chest admiring it a bit more.

"Ash," Fred says breathlessly.

"I have abs too. Look," I flex my stomach.

"And can I touch them?" Fred raises a brow.

"Your face is as red as your hair. Sure you can, I want to see how much more red you can get," I smirk.

Fred stays silent and stares at me, then my abs. Then a little higher. He looks away quickly and closes his eyes as he touches my stomach. 

"Why are you acting so adorable today," I laugh as I step closer.

"I uh," Fred pulls his hand back but I grab it and intertwine his fingers with mine.

"Let's get George," I chuckle.

"Heh yeah um yeah."

"Georgie," I yell.

"Hey, like what you see?" George dances out.

"Been there seen that. I can see being a beater has paid off," I walk off to the pool as they follow.

"Oh really you've seen my muscles before. Where would you have seen them?" George nudges Fred.

"Probably when she was feeling me up earlier," Fred laughed trying to seem confident but when I looked back to look at him he was still red and averted his gaze quickly.

"Adorable."

I open the door to the pool. I take off the swim suit cover and dive in.

"So you both know how to swim right?" I ask.

"Fred doesn't you should teach him," george pushes him forward.

"What are you talking about I know how to- yeah I don't know how to swim," Fred stands at the edge of the pool awkwardly.

"Not in the mood to teach. Since George knows how to swim what do you say we swim  and make out underwater?" I glance at George.

"I suddenly remember that I can swim," Fred says.

"I thought as much."

We play a few games and races when Charlotte joins us.

"Let's play that one muggle game where they sit on each other's shoulders and try to knock each other in the water," Charlotte says.

"Sure you and me?" I ask Charlotte.

"You and Fred me and George," Charolette walks over to Fred.

"Wrong one Charlie," I roll my eyes.

"Oh. They look the same," Charlotte says.

"George has better abs and a better face," I say.

"Didn't seem like that in the hall," Fred scoffs.

"What did you do in the hall?" George and Charlotte ask.

"We passionately made out, during which I ran my hands against his chest."

"I-no that didn't..I um," Fred stutters.

"Relax Fred."

"Alright I'll get on George's shoulders and Ash on Fred's," Charolette says.

I get out of the pool so that I can get onto Fred's shoulders better. I climb on.

"You can grab my legs Fred,"  I say in his ear, "I'll fall if you don't."

"Are you sure?"

"George is holding Charlotte's isn't he. Relax okay," I touch his shoulder with my hands.

"You're so tense. Just relax, we have to beat them. Prove we're the better sibling."

Fred nods and we walk closer to the middle where George and Charlotte meet us. We count to three and  Charlotte and I wrestle to try and get the other knocked down. George makes suggestive looks at Fred that only Fred seems to notice.

I shove Charlotte over and she falls. I lean down closer to Fred and run my hands through his hair.

"You okay?" I whisper into his ear, "you're really red."

Fred let's out a squeak and drops me into the water.

I laugh, "Fred!"

"Who knew my brother would get so flustered while playing a pool game," George laughs.

"Ash has that affect. Dracos going to visit tomorrow by the way," Charolette says.

"And the mood has been ruined," George says.

"Oh come on, Draco's not bad," I laugh.

"He is," Fred huffs.

"He was a pretty good kisser," I joke.

"Ew I forgot y'all dated last year. You never told out parents," Charlotte says.

"They figured it out. We spent to much time together is what they said."

"You two were attached at the hip when you were younger."

"They just know things," I shrug.

"Sure do, remember what I told you about how Dad thinks Fred... you know."

"I am exhausted. Let's sleep," I yawn.

"To our rooms," George walks out first.

"Fred, did you know I'm single," I wink at him.

"I um I know," Fred blushes.

"Oh come on you always have a come back. How come you aren't saying anything about you being single. I remember you used to say I was incredibly beautiful back in 2nd year."

"It's different."