Egg

Harry and I were rinsing the love potion off of the egg. We turned the water on and started rinsing it off. The other potions I put on the egg were less dangerous, but the love potion was clearly in need of a more thorough rinse. I run it under the water when I notice some potion got into the egg. I open it under the water. It sounds less screechy. Almost like words...

"Harry. We need a tub of water. Where can we get a tub of water?" I ask.

"Prefect bathroom?" He suggests.

"...Grab Percy. Now," I dry off the egg.

"Aren't you friends with him? You get him. He's with Oliver in the library right now," Harry argues.

"So I'm his friend but YOU know his immediate location? Suspicious....Fine."

I leave the common room in a rush. I pass Fred and George on the way out.

"Meet me in the prefect bath okay," I run out to find Percy.

The two of them exchange looks. I run down the halls and run into the library. I look around and see Cedric, Percy, and Oliver.

"Percy, come with me," I say.

I didn't really want Cedric to know about the hint yet.

"Why the rush Ash?" Oliver looks up at me amused.

"Just busy winning Oli," I wink at him.

"And Percy is going to help you do that?" Cedric butts in.

"Perhaps, or maybe I knew the three of you would be here and this is to distract you," I look at Cedric.

I drag Percy out.

"What is it that you need Miss. Blue?" Percy asks.

"For you to not talk in tongues for one... can you please give me access to the perfect bathroom?" I plead.

"No. That is against the rules," Percy says.

"I'll kiss you if you don't. In front of Penelope. I know a spell to make you kiss back too," I threaten.

"You wouldn't..."

"I would. I just kissed Fred, what's one more Weasley," I stare at him.

"It's still against the rules... but you'll probably be a prefect anyways. Fine, the password is Pine Soap," Percy huffs and walks back.

I celebrate my win and run to the prefects' bathroom.

"Did the prick tell you anything?" George asks.

"Just the password," I smile.

"How did you do that?" Fred looks skeptical.

"Told him about how I kissed you," I give the door the password.

"Ew. Did you describe it or something? I'd give you the password to make that stop too," George fake gags.

"I bet he blabbed when she mentioned tongue," Harry agrees.

"Oh, buzz off. But no. I didn't do that," I run the bath, and Moaning Myrtle joins us.

"Talking about a kiss? I remember my first kiss," Myrtle says.

"Not exactly," Harry answers.

"So what did you do to make the great Percy give up the password?" Fred smirks.

"I... threatenedtokisshim," I admit.

"..." Fred stares at me in utter surprise.

"I just-" George starts but before he can get a word out I plunge the egg and my head into the water.