Daily prophet

I walk and go to find Sirius. Harry and I were going to meet him.

"How're you enjoying you're newfound freedom?"

The room Sirius had was just a bed and chair.

"Pretty nice, much cozier than Azkaban," Sirius smirks.

"Yeah ok. My mom wrote to me. She asked how you were. What should I say?" I throw a paper at him.

He flips it's over, "It's blank."

"No? Really," I act shocked.

"Just tell her I really appreciate her daughter for clearing my name," Sirius throws the paper back to me, "Is she still with your dad?"

"Ew. Keep that to yourself. Honestly, if you liked her so much you should have just got with her in like 6th year," I scoff.

"She met your dad that year."

"I know, she told us. She gave up on you, then she met dad. Swept her off her feet and she fell in love," I tell.

"I regret it."

"...I don't want to hear about my mom's past with you honestly. It's weird, especially what she did the day I was born. I'm jealous of Charolette for having a normal start," I shiver at the thought.

"What happened the day you were born?" Sirius asks interest peaked.

I laugh, "So you don't know. I guess there would have been no reason to tell you."

"Tell me."

Harry walks in, "Telly you what."

"Nothing Harry," I laugh.

"I want you two to date. Harry's the closest thing I have to a son and Ash is just the right person," Sirius says.

"Harry's like a brother to me. Plus he has Ginny and I have Ginny's brother," I emphasize Harry being like a brother.

"I feel as though I'm missing something," Sirius says.

"Then you would be right. I'm gonna go," I wave, "Have fun with your best friend's son I guess."

I make my way to the great hall.

I walk into the great hall and see Luna, Gwen, and Cho sitting together at the ravenclaw table, I join them.

"Ash! You're alive," Gwen smiles.

"That I am.., how's Cho?" I ask.

Gwen's smile falters, "Not great. She's been bothering Harry about it. I feel bad for her, he told her Cedric's last words were about her and she just about broke down crying."

"I can imagine how she feels."

"Fred?" Luna whispers to me and I let put an almost inperceptible nod.

"She's getting better. She's strong, they weren't in love but it has to be hard," Gwen shrugs.

"Talking about me?" Cho smiles softly, "I'm at least happy that Ash is safe. Cedric might not have lasted this long without Ash's help."

"Cho you don't have to-" I frown.

"I think I did love Cedric..." Cho frowns.

".." No one speaks.

A few owls fly down and dropped articles of the daily prophet down. It was the interview the Triwizard champions did. I remember her talking about relationships. Cho had to be in here.

"You should read this in private Cho," I glance at her.

She has already flipped to Cedric's part. She started sobbing.