Charolette (Charlie)

"Knock knock," Charlie says before letting herself in.

I look up from my book.

"Sister."

"So cold and heartless. So do you like Fred or George?" Charlie lays on my bed.

"Both, as friends"

"Pops says Fred likes you. You should believe him. Dads know these types of things."

I close my book, "Fred and I are just friends."

"Fine. A friend that you think is attractive. One you think is more attractive than his IDENTICAL twin."

"Charlie."

"Ok I'll drop it. Speaking of Charlie though. Their brother Charlie. Seems like a dreamboat doesn't he. I wouldn't mind snogging a red-head. You know... like how you wouldn't mind snogging Fred."

"Charlie."

"I hear no denial. But back to me. A dragon tamer, just imagine. I've always loved magical creatures but dragons were always too much for me. I would love to see a dragon though..."

"I introduce you to Charlie and you leave me alone about Fred. Deal?"

"O MY- YOUVE MET CHARLIE! WHY DIDNT YIU TELL ME. Is he dreamy. What color are his eyes?"

"I've never met him but he's the brother of two of my best friends. Should've asked the twins about how dreamy he is if you wanted to know," I shrug.

"Ask his brothers? About if their brother is a hunk or junk?  They're his brothers..."

"So that just means they've met him before. If someone asked me if my sister was pretty I'd be honest."

"Cause your my sister. They're brothers, it's different....what would you say about me though?"

"Pretty brown hair and an even prettier face. Adventurous and bubbly personality. But not the good bubbly. If you were to drink this type of bubbly you'd throw it back up. She's cute though, lots of scars from her creatures. Has this thing for dragon tamers that I don't quite get," I say.

"That was endearing yet offensive. My turn. Ash has long black hair, impractical but somehow she's the most capable witch I know. She's gorgeous, but there are A LOT of buts. She's got a harsh personality. When she insults me I'm not 100% sure she's joking-"

"It should be 0%. I'm not joking," I joke.

"That was a perfect example. Cut throat but also hilarious? But not hilarious that her jokes are funny more hilarious that her outbursts make you want to laugh, but not laugh because it's humorous more because you're scared. The pity laughter she gets is laughable though. Somehow she gets into all these horrible situations and is completely unscathed. Powerful aye. Got some nasty paper cuts though, bookworm. Has this thing for funny guys named Fred that I don't quite get."

"Odd because my sister is the boldest person I know. But not daring bold more just that she's noticeable.  She can make you feel funny but that's because she doesn't understand most jokes. Just laughs at everything, that one. She's beautiful though, probably cause she goes to Beauxbatons," I smile.

"Well I love my sister. Makes you feel loved too but she just doesn't know how to show appropriate emotion. Smartest person I know. Though she'd better be. Naturally gifted and always reading those dull books. She's honest though, can't blame it on Hogwarts," Charlie smiles.

"Aw. Get out. I want to finish my book."

"Fine," Charlie leaves through the skylight.

"Don't jump of the roof again! Tired of healing you," I yell.