Gryffindor v. Hufflepuff

Weeks passed and It was finally time for the Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff match. I wake up to Luna throwing a pile of Gryffindor merch on me.

"Ugh Luna, I get it, I'm awake," I complained groggily.

"Mind if I wear your sweater, since you'll be wearing Fred's jersey," she smiles.

"Knock yourself out. I'm sleeping in," I groan.

"No you're not. You promised Wood you'd go over plans with him. And you need to paint George's name on your face," Luna pulls my blanket off of me.

"You're such an amazing person. I hate you."

"Come on."

I get up and get washed up. I tie my hair into a ponytail and put Fred's jersey on. I wear a yellow long sleeve shirt under it that matches the Gryffinor yellow. I tuck them into my jeans and put on some regular sneakers. I put on my coat and change the color to match Gryffindors red and put on the scarf George gave me. I had my banner for Oliver in my pocket.

Luna and I walked to breakfast which I was having with the Gryffindor quidditch team so Oliver could get the rest of his pre-game nerves out.

"You have to eat Wood," I pushed a plate of food closer to him.

"Sure, I will right after we go over the particle pass. Angelina, Ginny, Ron, you know to swerve right and let the opposing chaser pass you and fly low to sneak a goal?" Oliver asks.

"They've memorised it after the first 20 times you've mentioned it. Calm down down Wood," I say.

"Fine what if it rains though, a stong breeze, a blizzard, multiple blizzards, or even worse, all of them at once?" Oliver bites into his toast.

"Then you'll be prepared for it. We've practised in all sorts of conditions and you're beyond prepared. You'll do great now, eat. You need strength."

"Aren't you gonna cheer us on too Ash?" George pretends to be offended.

"Why do you think I've got your name written across my cheek," I glare at George.

"It's a nice name."

"Sure, writing my twin's name on your cheek is cute but Ash is wearing MY jersey. Clearly I'm her favorite," Fred smirks.

"That's enough you two we should be heading to the quidditch pitch now. Wish us luck," Wood says as the team gets up to leave.

Once they're out of sight I lean over to Luna, "You reckon they'll win?"

Luna just hums at this. We make our way to the stands. Luna and I sat in the Gryffindor stands this time. The quidditch teams come out and the Captains shake hands. I wave my banner as Oliver looks up at me. "Wood Would Win" the banner said. I enchanted it to change every so often. The game starts as they shoot into the sky.

"Hufflepuff in possession of the ball," Lee Jordan announces.

"Angelina steals... and she drops it right into Mabel's hands. Hufflepuff back in possession that's gotta sting. She throws it and WOOD BLOCKS THE QUAFFLE. Can't say I'm surprised. How is he single?" Lee comments as McGonagall tells him to keep his commentary more quidditch based. The game goes on like that for a while. Gryffindor was leading by a lot and by the looks of it Harry was about to catch the snitch.

"A bludger is hurtling towards Angelina, and Fred passes it to George who hits it at Diggory. Good thing he ducked. That could've been bad. Would want to damage his perfect smile. Looks like the Bludger distracted Hufflepuff's seeker giving Gryffindor another 10 points," Lee continues.

Gryffindor was obviously going to win. I cheer louder and shake my banner. Which now said "Gryffindor keeper kinda fine." That's when I spotted the first dementor. I drop my banner and run down the stands. Enough people knew the patronus charm that I was sure no one would get hurt but I could feel something was about to go wrong. As I was running down the stairs I hear Lees commentary.