" part 2

I was staying at the Malfoys house. Tensions were high so our parents had to go on a trip, they took Charlie and they were going to take me too but I didn't let them.

I sit in my empty room. Right across the hall from Draco's it was beautiful, ornate and barque. I can't deny the chill in the air though. Voldemort was just downstairs. I knew he was alive but to think he was nestled at Malfoy Manor, it made me shiver. I wanted to grab Draco and run to my mansion, just down the street, but we can't. If we do anything too suddenly Draco might get recruited. I can't let Voldemort latch onto him like he has me. We work on our occulmency everyday, I used to receive regular letters from the twins but Voldemort caught sight of my owl one day and ever since I've been sending them back, unopened, unreceived. I missed them, everyday. Draco knew and he tried to make me feel better but he knew exactly what i was going through and he knew it wasn't going to be that easy. But I'm the only person close enough to Draco for him to care and I'm unprotectable now. Draco knew I was a death eater, all the death eaters knew I was a death eater. All the deatheaters, Dumbledore, and Luna. I get more anxious for Luna everyday, I contemplate shutting her out every day.

Theres two knocks on the door, I can tell it's not Draco.

"The lord wants to see you," Narcissa Malfoy says.

"I'll be right down," I say.

I can't keep him waiting. I've been thinking of ways to make it out of this alive but I really can't. There's no way I'm betraying my friends but now that I have a dark mark Voldemort doesn't even need to cast a spell to kill me.

I made a spell to store the majority of my powers. Now I was only able to cast spells using a wand and just barely. I stored my powers in a necklace. A going away present that I gave to Fred. I also bought another wand. I had the wand I used everyday, a throw away wand, a wand I used to use everyday a back up, and the wand that was my perfect match. I've only ever used it a handful of times, but each time I understood why every wizard only has one wand that fits perfectly, all my wands were ornate and phoenix core. The last wand was hidden as the pendent of the necklace I gave to Fred. He doesn't know that's what it is but I don't doubt he will keep it safe.

I grab my throwaway wand and head downstairs.

Voldemort sits at the head of the table. The Malfoys sit around him. He urges me to sit so I chose the empty spot between him and Draco.

"I will be taking the girls powers in 2 moons, just after she visits potter," Voldemort tells us.

I haven't allowed him to look at my magical abilities until after I disposed of them. He's noticed something's off but he must think there's something special about them that makes them look so week. If my magic was at 100 before than I had only kept 1 inside me. The other 99 are all in the necklace. I couldn't even cast a patronous with the amount I kept.

"I should have the spell done by the end of this month," I nod, "You won't be taking all of my power will you?"

"I'll leave you enough to cast the killing curse," Voldemort grins.

I was to give him all my power. I know I will. In truth I had finished the spell on the day it was assigned. I had it ready before I steeped foot on Malfoy manor. I had designed it the same day I made the necklace.

"Thank you m'lord," I bow my head but only because i didn't think I could hide the face I was making.

"In 3 weeks time you'll be in Potter's company, which you will stay for 2 weeks to a month, depending on developments here."

"Should we attack the boy know?" Lucius asks.

"We need to assemble the death eaters before we kill the boy. Draco will have a role in our plans soon."