Plans

I woke up with Fred basically on top of me.

"Bro is so clingy for what?" I groan trying to pull him off of me.

He was a lot heavier than me and tall so his limbs were harder to control.

"Charlie is a lot less... cuddly," Charlotte laughs at us as she sips her drink.

"Hand me my wand," I beg.

"Come on sis, you know you can do wand-less magic," Charlotte rolls her eyes.

"Ugh just hand it to me," I say.

"How'd you get it back anyways? Harry said you sacrificed it when you saved him and Diggory," Charlotte questions.

"I asked for it back nicely," I use a spell to lift Fred off of me.

He was a deep sleeper. I lay him back on the bed after I get off of it.

"Spare change of clothes?" I ask.

"Yeah. Mom and dad asked to stay another day but they were called back. I'll stay a bit longer though, to see Harry accept his award," Charolette hands me some clothes and smirks.

"And Charlie has nothing to do with it?" I start changing.

"Woah woah woah. There is still a boy in this room," Charlotte covers me up.

"He won't wake up for another hour. I have to meet dumbledore as soon as possible."

"ASAP wow. Then by all means continue while I shake Fred vigorously," Charlotte walks over to him and stares at me as she pokes his cheek and shakes him.

I get fully dressed and laugh at Charolette. I make my way to Dumbledores office.

I knock and the door opens. It didn't want to because I didn't have the password but Dumbledore opened it.

"Ah Miss. Blue, I've been expecting you," Dumbledore sits at his desk and gestures for me to sit.

I take a deep breath and show him my dark mark.

"Pretty cool right," I laugh awkwardly.

"And my questions of how you made it out alive have been answered. I've never seen a mark there," Dumbledore says.

"Well I was never meant to show off my mark. He wanted to recruit me and I didn't see another way out. I mean he was Tom Riddle not you-know-who, if I killed him...it wouldn't end. I could feel it," I say.

"You are correct... This may be the first time you didn't say his name," Dumbledore says.

"His name is dangerous to me here," I say.

"I'll have you meet with Snape. He is in the same boat you are," Dumbledore says.

"I know Occulmency," I say.

"So does he," Dumbledore calls for Snape.

He comes in.

"Your hair looks nice," I laugh at his stringy hair.

"A pleasure as always," Snape snarls.

"Miss. Blue is a death eater now," Dumbledore says.

"Yeah. Pshh wanna see my tats," I joke.

"..." Snape stares at the two of us as if this were the most offensive thing in the world then at my arms.

"It's a magic trick," I wave my arms so he sees there is no dark mark then I show him my neck.

"This is not a humorous joke," Snape drones.

"Clearly."

"Why exactly did the dark lord want to recruit you?" Snape looks me up and down.