Rita Skeeter

I wake up and get dressed. I try to put on nicer clothes and do my hair in a more presentable way. I was going to see Rita Skeeter later.

I make my way to the classroom McGonagall saved for us. The other Champions were already there. She sits me in a chair next to Fluer. Cedric to the left Viktor to the right and Harry in the middle.

(insert the scene where she judges all their appearances)

"Maybe we could move Mr. Krum farther to the back, he's a bit... lackluster," Rita bites her lip as she thinks.

"He's literally the best seeker of our age," I say.

"Hmm it looks like we have an activist on our hands," Rita sneers, "You are beautiful though, glimmering-shining, alluring. Yes. As pretty as Fleur really, are you part veela as well?"

"Not that I know of," I state.

"Affairs happen all the time, well then youngest first," Rita grabs Harry and drags him into the broom closest.

"What. A. Jerk," I sigh.

"Well ze iz right, you could be part veela," Fleur says.

"You are quite... special," Cedric says.

"I've gotten my blood tested I'm not part Veela. What do you think she'll ask us about though?" I wonder.

"Probably something completely unrelated to our skills," Krum grunts.

"Love life for sure," Cedric hums.

"Perhapz zur painful backzory zat led up zoo ziz moment," Fleur says.

"Ugh, I bet she calls me a death eater," I roll my eyes.

"I bet she calls me spoiled pretty boy," Cedric high-fives me.

We talk for a bit longer when her and Harry come out of the broom closet. Harry looks extremely upset.

"Fleur, You're next," she smiles.

"How was it?" I ask Harry as he takes Fleur's seat.

"Well my eyes were glistening with the horrors of my past so...good," Harry smiles.

"Oh gosh, I just know mine is going to be shimmering with the dark deeds of my lineage," I groan.

"Between you and me, I think Skeeter might like it if you were a death eater," Harry says.

"Oh obviously, makes quite a story doesn't it."

"Careful, she told me about my personality disorders that led me to put my name into the goblet. Since you also are here by..., not free will," Harry laughs.

"Great."

Time passes.

"Let's have Miss. Blue in here," Rita grabs my arm.

I look back at Harry who is giving me two thumbs up and a toothy grin.

She drags me into a broom closet and hovers exceptionally close, I can smell her breakfast.

"So, an alluring girl from a powerful and wealthy family is given the chance to compete in a world-renowned tournament," Rita narrates as the quill writes down her words.

"Chance to die in a world-renowned tournament," I scoff.

"Hmm the cunning heiress who believes death awaits her..." Rita smiles, "We can work with that."

The quill scribbles, and I catch a few glimpses of what is written. "The eyes of a girl who was given everything tries to hide the glimpse of darkness in her eyes, was she also given death in the form of this tournament? Or is this another attention-seeking ploy? Villain? Or Victim?"