Sorting

I wake up, put my new robes on and head down to have breakfast with Draco.

"Thanks again for dropping me off at the station with Draco," I say.

"Gosh don't even mention it. It's an honor to be able to be a part of this moment," Miss Malfoy says.

Draco and I talk and laugh. His parents apparate us to the station. I look around. I wonder who I might be friends with.

"Um, Draco how do I make friends again?" I ask.

"Gosh, Ash you're likable enough just introduce yourself, ask to be friends, and be yourself. You're more than enough.

"Uh okay cheesy," I roll my eyes.

We make our way into a train car. And there were Draco's friends. Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle, and Blaise. I hated Pansy. Crabbe and Goyle weren't much better and I just wasn't close to Blaise. After a few minutes, I decide I'm going to make a few new friends. I walk out of the train car and walk down the hallway. Out of nowhere, two redheads jump out of a car and right into me. They fell on top of each other and I fell in front of them. We laughed it off. I sprung up and offered them a hand.

"Hi, I'm Ash," I say cheerfully. Just like I rehearsed. In the mirror. For two hours. "Let's be friends."

The one on the top reaches for my hand and chuckles. I take it away "you have to agree to be my friend before I help you up."

The one on the bottom laughs hysterically. "Blimey, I'll be your best friend if it means this git gets off of me," He takes my hand "I'm George."

I laugh and take out my wand. A long, black walnut wood with a Pheonix core. I magic the other redhead off of George and lift George up.

"Now how long till this one agrees to be my friend?" I look at the redhead still on the floor.

"I'm Fred. Nice to be your friend Ash," Fred laughs and winks.

"Well alright," I help him up.

"So are you a first-year or have we just been unfortunate enough to not make your acquaintance," George says.

"Yeah, I'm a first year. Do you have a train car or am I just gonna have to sway here hoping I don't fall," I smirk.

"Please," Fred gestures into the cart he had just exited.

Two other boys were in that cart.

"Oh hi, I'm-"

"We know. We heard your whole introduction. It's nice to meet you, I'm Oliver Wood," Olver wood chuckled.

"I'm Lee Jordan."

"Oi, I didn't know we were using full names."

"Weasley" Fred and George say in unison.

"Are you two related?" I ask.

They all laugh and urge me to sit. I sit by the window. "So yes?"

"Ash were you serious? Just look at them they're practically the same person,"

I look at them. Tall, Lanky redheads with freckles. They're kind of handsome. Yeah, I guess they do look similar but This one is so distinctly George and that one is clearly Fred. I don't see how I could see it any other way.

"I guess they are similar. Maybe I'm just good at faces," I shrug.

"Are you saying you can tell them apart?" Lee asks.

"Well um yeah..."

"Who am I?" Fred asks.

"Fred."

"Blimey it took me two years of being their friend to tell them apart. And it's still a 50 59 chance," Oliver says.