Diagon alley and quidditch

I wake up and get ready to meet Draco. I was going to spend the morning at Diagon Alley and then use some floo powder to get to Scottland with my broom so I had to leave now. The things I do for quidditch.

I get to a cafe and see Draco. Gosh, this was going to be tough. I meet him and we head inside. It's dark but not dark enough that I can't see his face. I lead him to the darkest corner of the cafe. Better, at least now I wouldn't be able to tell if he was crying.

"Hey Draco," I smile.

"Ash," He smiles back.

"I think we should break up."

"What?"

"It's just that after these months I've realized I really just see you as a brother. It felt weird when we kissed and we did all the things we used to do when we were just friends anyway. I'd just like to stay friends," I say quickly just to get it all out.

"When did you start feeling this way," Draco murmurs. It was dark but I could definitely see the way his lips curved downward.

"Ever since the second kiss really... and then, even more, when I decided we shouldn't kiss anymore," I look down.

"I see. This is tough. I'm sure we'll be friends again soon, I just need a bit of time. I really care for you too. Maybe not to the extent of a sister but," Draco says as he gets up to leave. I see the tears in his eyes and know he has to go off to compose himself. Tough. Anyways, I go to the nearest fireplace when Draco went into the bathroom. We were second years anyways. Relationships don't matter right now, not romantic ones anyways. I throw the floor powder into the fireplace and tell them my destination.

"Hi Blue," Oliver brings me into a hug.

"Hi Wood," I grin.

"I'd rather you call me Oliver," he smiles.

"What if I called you pinochio, get it cause Wood and pinochio," I laugh at my own joke.

"Who's Pinochio?"

"Right. What if I called you splinter. You know cause Wood and you're a pain to deal with. A pain in the arse too since I play quidditch," I joke.

"That I might mind. If you want me to mind?" Oliver raises a brow.

"Godric you're impossible... Yes I do want you to mind, and while you're at it knock off that smirk. It's cringe. Like whatever chin whiskers you have on your lip," I point at it laughing.

Oliver has a new flush of color at this comment.

"Oi come on now Blue. Didn't know I had to get all scruffied up to play quidditch," Oliver blushes.

"You should definitely wear that lip warmer during a game. Make your opponents fall right off their broom. Gosh imagine in an intense game the chaser flies over to you hoping to make a goal. Their intimidated, you're a great keeper. Then they look your nose rug. They double over laughing and fall to the ground," I say, "Picture it Wood."

He rolls his eyes and coughs trying to mask a laugh. I look at him and see the thing he calls a moustache again and can't help but laugh. I fall to the ground as my stomach starts hurting from the laughter. Oliver clearly annoyed and amused helps me up. I flick my wand at him and the mustache disappears.

"H-hey, you aren't supposed to be using magic. You're underaged," Oliver touches his face.

"Worth it. Come on now Oliver. Were you trying to kill me? I can't stay on my broom with that caterpillar under your nose," I shove him and mount my broom.

He yells after me threatening to grow a beard next summer. We are both in the air as the quaffle sails between us. I was chaser and he was Keeper. It made sense to practice between us.