Christmas Eve

I was spending Christmas with the Weasleys again. I had to study though. With dueling club and everything else I was extremely behind. Oliver said he would write to me but he didn't. I wrote to him instead but he never responded. I was getting worried so I decided to try and visit him but the twins showed me a letter that they had gotten from him. So he was just ignoring me. I see.

I guess he didn't feel that way about me after all.

"Come on Ash you can study later. It's Christmas eve!" Ginny says.

"Sure is. Meaning, it's time to get you a new boyfriend. I made a list of options," Hermione smiles.

We all sit on Ginny's bed and Hermione starts listing all the boys and girls that are or could be interested in me.

"So first is Wood, clearly a top contender after you kissed. Then there's Harry. Not much chemistry but you're both my friends and I think it's possible-" Hermione talks.

"I don't. Mark Harry off. I'm also pretty sure Wood is ignoring me," I say, lying on Ginny's bed.

"There's Blaise, cute, quiet," Ginny says.

"No."

"Lee Jordan. We know he finds you attractive, after his commentary on your matches. You've been friends for a while now too."

"Just friends. No."

"Roger Davies."

"Old and my mentor. No."

"Seamus Finigan."

"Random, no."

"Ron, my brother."

"Ew no. He's Hermione's anyway."

"Astoria Greengrass."

"...No"

"Neville Longbottom."

"..."

"That's one. Mark it."

"Percy, my other brother."

"Wait. I just Neville still isn't going to happen I just didn't want to mark him out. And Ginny what is it with you trying to set me up with your brothers?" I look at her.

"I think Ginny has the right idea. Mind if me and twin join you," Fred smiles.

I look at Ginny and Hermione.

"Doesn't matter to me. Might bore you though. They're talking about my 'Love life'," I roll my eyes and lay back on the bed.

"So, Percy? I know you grew closer when he helped you with your dueling club," Ginny says.

"...How old is he?" I ask.

"Ash! You're really considering my brother?" Fred looks shocked at my betrayal.

"I got a thing for Gingers," I shrug.

George gives Fred a knowing glance. As if trying to say he has a chance. Fred hits his brother.

"He's in Wood's year. So 2 years older than you," Fred says.

"That's not bad. But Percy's a prat. No."

At this the twins laugh.

"Well since you've got a thing for gingers. George?" Hermione suggests.

"He's my best friend. Not gonna happen," I laugh at the suggestion.

"Figured as much, Thomas Ekhart?" Ginny says, completely skipping Fred.

"Did I not tell you what happened between us first year? He kissed me and asked me out. Kind of creeps me out now," I sigh.