Sirius

"Ash. Ash. Wake up," George shakes me.

"I forgot she was a deep sleeper," Fred grins.

"Not as bad as you. Your kids are going to struggle," George sighs.

"Ash wake up. I'll kiss you awake if you don't," Fred laughs.

"I know the killing curse," Ash mumbles turning to her other side.

"Sirius Black, Harry, Ron, and Hermione in the shreiking shack," George shakes me more agressively.

I sit up and put on a coat. I rush out the door quickly doing my hair up. I run out the door and make my way to the common room. Fred and George run behind me but as soon as they step on the stairs they turn into a slide. We all slide down the stairs and run to the shrieking shack. Now that I think about it, how did they make it into the girls dorms? Boys weren't allowed.

How did they even know they were at the shrieking shack. It's not on the map. I keep running and when we get to the Whomping Willow I turn to face the twins.

"How'd you know they were there?" I ask.

"When we heard about your prophecy we took the map back from Harry, just to make sure you were safe. Saw all five of them running towards the whomping willow and then off the map. They must have went into a tunnel in the roots. We didn't see them when we looked out the window," Fred explains.

"Oh naturally. How do we get through?" I look at the roots.

"There should be a root. If you touch it the Willow stops moving," George says.

"How do you know that?"

"This map. I'm just reading it," George moves closer so I can see the map.

"Alright then. I'm going to start throwing rocks at it then," I move closer.

I throw rock after rock and the Willow deflects them all. If I could transform into my animagus this would be so easy.

"We should have the Willow be our keeper. Reckon it's better than Wood," Fred acknowledges the tree.

"Great insight... you said 5? Who's the 5th?" I ask.

"Scabbers," Fred says.

"Oh....oh OH. Oh my we need to. We need to go now," I transform into a phoenix and fly towards the root.

Fred and George gaze at me in awe as I swoop in and touch the root that immobilizes the tree. I transform back and wave for them to follow.

"When were you going to tell us about that?" Fred laughs still clearly astonished.

"I was hoping never but while we're at it. I can do wandless magic," I move through the small tunnel. It was large in some areas but for the most part it was cramped.

"Merlin. No one's done that since... well Merlin," George gapes.

"Hopefully it's enough to save our friends... because I didn't bring my wand," I realise.

"We brought ours," George says.

"You would need it more," Fred offers.

"My wandless magic is better than my magic with someone elses wand," I sigh.

I can see the entrance to the shrieking shack. I stop the twins and signal that we should eavesdrop a little. We need to know what's going on.

"IF YOU WOULD PLEASE MOVE. I WANT TO COMMIT THE CRIME I SPENT 12 YEARS IN AZZKABAN FOR!" Sirius yells lunging for Ron, or rather Ron's rat.

"He's nutters," Fred whispers.

I grab Fred's hand and squeeze, "Just trust me. He's innocent, Harry believes me. We need to convince your brother."