Loony

I was in the library with Luna and Draco. The twins were coming to meet us soon. They didn't like Draco but they followed me everywhere.

"Yeah this 5th year wanted to introduce us to the 1st years. Something about how we made the dueling club and I'm a champion," I flip through a book.

"And you said yes," Draco glances at me.

"No point in saying no," I sigh.

"It is perfectly fine," Luna hums.

"Well here she comes."

"Hi it's nice to see you again, so it's just those three over there. They are your biggest fans so I just wanted to make a wish of theirs come true," she smiles.

"Yeah alright, come on Luna, Draco."

We walk over to three kids, a hufflepuff a slytherin and a gryffindor.

"This is Draco Malfoy, Viviana Blue, and Loony Lovegood," sh introduces.

My relaxed pose and bored attitude dissapeared immediately. I paused stiffly.

"What did you call her?" I ask.

"L- I I'm sorry I just. I wasn't thinking," she stutters.

"Her name is Luna," Draco grits.

"Loony? Is that what they're calling her these days?" I ask as I gesture for Draco to remove the three 1st years.

He does so grudgingly.

"It's alright Ash. Relax," Luna coos.

"Is. That. What. They're. Calling. Her. These. Days. Answer," I stare holes into her.

She was just a random 5th year, I didn't even get her name.

"Y-yes but I mean you have to admit she's Loony. I mean look at the glasses she's wearing," she laughs nervously.

"Wrong answer. Expelliarmus. Petrifius Totalus," I cast.

She laid on the floor disarmed and bound. I start to cast some non-verbal spells in my mind. I turned her hair blue, then green, then a bright yellow-green. I elongated her nose and gave her a curse that made her flinch everytime the moon was mentioned and shiver everytime milk was even thought by another person in the school.

"That's enough," Fred takes my wand.

"That won't stop me," I scoff.

"Ash," Fred grabs my arm, not enough to hurt me but it's presense was known.

"Apologize to Luna," I shake off Fred's arm.

"Y-Yes thank you," she scurries to her feet.

"So childish, using a name to bully the most enquisitive and genuine person I know. You're a 5th year for Godrics sake, act like one. To think a 4th year needed to beat the sense into you," I spat.

"Honestly, I thought the older classes had their pride, picking on the kids bellow you is shameful," Draco sneers.

"I'm so sorry Luna, I really am," she bows her head and shakes it.

"You really are infuriating, look her in the eyes," I say.

"Y-you don't even have your wand, I'm a year above, I-I have the advantage," she shakes still not looking up.

"Oh you little-" I walk closer as Fred hands me my wand with a grin. Draco pushes me back.

"I assure you Blue doesn't need a wand to harm you. She can do things, the muggle way. I suggest you apologize so we don't ever see you again," Draco says.