2. Dr. Jiao's Zombie Lover 01

Chapter 2 Dr. Jiao's Zombie Lover 01

"What a nice view!"

"Yeah, you see his eyelashes are so long and long, he's like an eyelash serum! And his skin, who in this world can have better skin than his? Hey, what did those books left before the end of the world say, The skin is like cream! I really want to touch it!"

"And his face, so delicate and good-looking, ten times more beautiful than the first beauty of the base! No wonder the doctor said that this beautiful boy is his true love, no matter how intimidating the first beauty of our base is, the doctor will always Don't give him another look!"

"But, what's the use of being beautiful? He is not a beauty who can't move, can't speak, and can only fit in a 'coffin'? No matter how beautiful he is, as long as he can't wake up, he is just a decoration It's just a product! That is to say, the doctor likes him, so he spent so much energy to keep him alive."

...

Ye Shan was awakened by these two young voices.

He wanted to open his eyes, stretch out his hand, cover his mouth, and yawn gracefully, but... Ye Shan found that he couldn't seem to move.

Not only can I not move my hands, I can't move my feet, I can't even open my eyelids, and I can't speak at all!

Ye Shan: "..."

He felt as if he had encountered something very big.

"System? System, you come out? Why can't I move? Could it be that I'm dressed in a vegetative state?"

System: "Haha." You think beautifully.

Ye Shan: "..." He also wanted to "Haha" the system looks okay?

Accidentally gloating over the misfortune, the system that suddenly exposed its true nature quickly recovered, and replied solemnly in a flat electronic voice: "Answer to the host, because of the special nature of the soul of the savior that the host wants to save, so, the host Every time he crosses, he must be attached to a non-human body. However, since this is the first time for the host to cross, and in view of the philosophy that this system always upholds for the sake of the host, this time the host crosses the possessed body, at least ...was a human being."

Ye Shan: "..." What the hell? "explain!"

System: "That is to say, the original owner possessed by the host was a person ten years ago, a rare zombie who retained human reason nine years ago, was brought to the laboratory as a zombie seven years ago, and has experienced all kinds of inhuman and After the zombie experiment, he turned into a monster that is neither human nor ghost nor zombie. Until two years ago, the original owner had a complete mental breakdown, was in a coma, and only had one breath left. In the laboratory, in order to keep the original owner alive, Dr. Ling put him in this specially made glass 'coffin' and kept him, with countless thin tubes inserted into his body, so that the original owner would not die."

"In other words, the host is now only covered with a thin blanket, and is lying peacefully in the 'coffin'. Once he leaves, he will surely die." The system thought for a while, and suddenly seemed to have an idea, said, "This system has powerful functions. In addition to helping the host recover the soul of the host's savior, it also provides various learning and detection functions. For example, the system can now provide the host with the image of the host at the moment and save it. May I ask if the host wants to See? Yes/No."

Ye Shan: "..."

Ye Shan's reason told him that he should reject such a strange suggestion decisively.

However, the little devil in Ye Shan's heart told him, just take a look, just take a look! After all, when he returns to the modern age, only one face can attract the other half. However, if he can learn other special skills, will he be able to keep the other half by his side?