65

Chapter 65 Don't Lift Immortal Venerable: Kiss My Little Furnace 06

Ye Shan was stunned for a while, and then he asked the system in his consciousness: "What's going on?"

Why does he feel that this No Desire Trick is familiar? Moreover, outside of his familiarity, he subconsciously doesn't really want to practice this technique?

The system was silent for a while before saying, "Maybe... the host has practiced this technique in his past life, and suffered a loss because of it? Therefore, he is not willing to practice in this life."

Ye Shan frowned and said nothing.

Then, he felt his body being held up.

--He is now one with Baiyu Luding, so, he is Luding, and Luding is him.

He felt a pair of familiar hands.

"Why don't you practice?" Immortal Venerable Wuyuan's voice was light and indifferent, and he couldn't tell if he didn't listen carefully.

Ye Shan used his body to rub against Immortal Venerable Wuyuan before whispering, "I want daddy to hold me to practice."

Immortal Venerable Wuyuan was stunned, looked down at the small furnace made of white jade in his hand, thought for a while, sighed softly, and shook his head: "The Great Path of Longevity has always been extremely difficult, but being a father can protect you for the rest of your life, but You can't protect you all the time, you should learn to cultivate and grow by yourself."

After that, he lowered his head and kissed the ear on the side of the cauldron, his voice slowed down: "Good boy, continue to practice. You are very suitable for the Desire-free Dao. You should practice the Desire-free Art well, and don't slack off."

This is the earnest expectation and instruction for the disciple whom he values ​​as a master.

Ye Shan couldn't tell what was going on in his heart, but he still obeyed and practiced, but this time, he didn't practice the Desire-Free Art, but asked the system if there was any suitable art for him to practice.

He had a feeling that he couldn't continue cultivating the Desire-Free Art.

Otherwise, with his current inhuman body, it is estimated that it is really suitable for Wuyu Art.

If he really succeeds in cultivating the Desire-Free Technique one day...

Ye Shan: "..." Then what peach blossoms does he want?

Mental and physical pleasure...he doesn't need it at all.

Ye Shan thought about it silently for a while, and felt that if he had encountered such a practice before he got the system, then judging from the fact that he couldn't find a peach blossom at the time, maybe he would really be down-to-earth. Begin on such a path of cultivating the path of desirelessness, and then never return, never needing anyone he loves or who loves him.

However, now that he has gone through several lives, he can't let go of his peach blossoms.

Although the system has always said that his liking for his peach blossoms has always been a full score of 100 for his body, and only a little for his soul every time, but Ye Shan knows how he likes is enough. Nor is it necessary to trust the system.

Therefore, Ye Shan doesn't plan to practice Desire-Free Art now.

It's just that Immortal Wuyuan thinks that he is suitable for cultivating No Desire, Ye Shan still decides to practice a set of other exercises, which is used to reassure Immortal Wuyuan, and he will not let himself go further and further on the Way of Desire. , and then... cultivate to the level of soaring in this world.