58

Chapter 58 Good Day, My Mermaid Ball "Princess" 11

Ten years later, that is, in the 36,011th year of the interstellar calendar, China became the largest country in the interstellar space, and its citizens included thirty different races.

Except for the emperor and the imperial husband, all races in China are equal, abolish the nobility and slavery, and the imperial power will be automatically abolished after the current emperor and imperial husband abdicate.

However, Chinese nationals implement a contribution value system. According to various factors such as national origin, age, education, force value, criminal record, and contribution to the country in their field, the nationals' purchasing qualifications are divided into S grade and A grade. , B, C, D, E and F prisoners in six grades, citizens of each grade are equal before the laws of the country and enjoy basic national rights.

However, at a higher level, such as the tuition fees of top colleges, the price of various high-quality materials, and the amount to be paid to obtain a national official position, it is necessary to bear different prices according to the purchase level. The identities, contributions, and criminal records of grandparents and parents directly affect the training resources that the cub can obtain and the level of the college that can be selected through the amount of Interstellar Coins that need to be paid. The higher the purchase level, the lower the discount when purchasing various materials produced by the country, and the lower the cost of obtaining good things.

In this way, the interstellar China built by Ye Shan and Ao Muyuan became a very special existence in the interstellar space.

In such a country, apart from the emperor and his husband, the rest of the people can guarantee equality to the greatest extent, the prince breaks the law and the common people are guilty of the same crime, and each demon clan is bound by the law, and enjoys the purchase qualification of this level according to their contribution to the country... ...

Ye Shan was educated in modern times. After going through the end times, Western fantasy, and the modern age where ancient martial arts exist, he has never been an emperor, but, apart from living a shorter time in the end times, in the Western fantasy world and modern times , have lived for more than 300 years, but I have read a lot of books about this because of boredom, and I have quietly discussed with the system how to govern the country if I become a prince...

Now he is not dressed as a prince, but dressed as Ye Huang who is supported by his Jiaolong.

Ye Shan felt that this feeling was actually quite good.

Especially when he found a group of reliable subordinates, he expressed his thoughts, and then asked them to make detailed plans, while himself, he began to continue to be a mermaid who was happy and doing nothing.

Probably because Ao Muyuan turned a snake into a dragon on the frontier battlefield nine years ago, and killed all the mad beasts and the Zerg on the battlefield, not only the mad beasts and the Zerg were greatly injured, but also afraid of turning into a dragon. Ao Muyuan, so they have been living in peace for a full nine years, except for occasional petty fights, they have never violated the interstellar.

However, even so, the various demon clans in the interstellar are seeing the rise of the interstellar China, which has gradually grown into the first country in the interstellar, and are seriously training their soldiers and ordinary people, and the Ye Huang of the interstellar country is also a member. A very talented pharmacist, using the existing knowledge and materials of pharmacy, to provide the entire interstellar with new medicines that can enhance combat effectiveness and solve physical diseases without any aftermath.

Although Ye Huang only published ten prescriptions that can treat and relieve basic diseases on the Star Network, everyone who logs on to the Star Network on Guangnao only needs to pay ten Star Coins to watch it. As for the other prescriptions, Ye Huang and the Interstellar China behind him are still solely owned.