35

Chapter 35 Hi, My Royal Highness 03

Lin Yunsheng thought about it, and wanted to get out of bed.

Before getting out of bed, he looked at his injured leg, but couldn't see any traces left by acupuncture, he could only feel his legs and his body. The "cat demon" gave him medicine and acupuncture yesterday. After that, I felt much better.

Even the inconspicuous physical discomfort caused by going to school and the burden of taking care of the elderly grandparents and younger siblings at home has improved a lot now.

Lin Yunsheng paused, and stretched out a finger towards Hei Miao.

Hei Miao supported a leg with a splint, raised her head, and stared at him.

After watching for a while, he stretched out his front paws and scratched his fingers again.

Lin Yunsheng chuckled softly, and reached out and touched the little cat on his left palm. With his right hand, he couldn't help poking the little cat's ear. After poking, he saw that the little cat's round eyes became more and more round. , Wet as if to accuse him of his evil deeds.

Lin Yunsheng held the little cub carefully and held back, but he couldn't hold back, and suddenly he reached out and slapped the little cub's tail!

"Meow!"

Ye Shan screamed subconsciously, and the hair all over his body exploded.

--It can't have a tail either. A tiger's tail can't be touched. As a cat in the same family as a tiger, his tail can't be touched either.

This time, Lin Yunsheng felt a little wronged. He approached Xiao Miaozai and whispered, "Clearly yesterday, when you entered my dream, you took the initiative to ask me to touch your tail. Why don't you admit it now? Well, kitten Demon?"

Ye Shan: "..." It's true that he is now a cat demon, but when did he fall into Lin Yunsheng's dream? He doesn't seem to have this ability - oh no, it's the ability.

Lin Yunsheng was just teasing the little cat. After teasing, the little cat was blown up, so he immediately put the little cat on the bed, then put on a coat and gently put the little cat in his pocket. .

The little cub was put in with its claws facing down, but who is Ye Shan? He immediately changed his posture, with his hind paws facing down, he stood up in Lin Yunsheng's pocket, clinging to the edge of the pocket and looking out.

Lin Yunsheng laughed, rubbed the little cat's ears, and after getting the little cat's love, he narrowed his eyes slightly and suppressed all the emotions in his eyes. Go outside.

The people outside were chatting with enthusiasm, and from time to time they made a sound of laughing.

In this world, some people are dead, but, at least, they are still alive, aren't they?

When Lin Yunsheng pushed the door and went out, the laughter stopped embarrassingly.

Seeing Lin Yunsheng coming out, Grandpa Lin knew that this was a good boy, he sighed, and turned to Lin Yunsheng's aunt Lin Xing and said, "Didn't you leave a meal for Yunsheng? Give Yunsheng a hot meal so that the children can eat it. A warm meal."

Lin Xing turned her head and glanced at her sister Lin Wei. They have long known Lin Yunsheng's status in this family. Usually, grandpa Lin, grandma Lin, father Lin, mother Lin and several children never work at home. The tasks of washing, cooking, mopping the floor, taking care of the younger children and tutoring the younger children are all given to Lin Yunsheng, the "eldest son and eldest grandson".