29

Chapter 29 To My Skull 16

Ye Shan found that Qin Qingxuan's love for his body had reached an insurmountable peak.

Every night the two were together, Qin Qingxuan, who had become a great magus, stayed up all night.

In the first half of the night, Qin Qingxuan held him down, doing erotic things in the luxurious and lewd golden cage, and forcing him to say things that made him embarrassed and excited; in the second half of the night, Ye Shan because of this The remodeled body has just started to practice, so the body is still weak and must sleep every day, so Ye Shan will fall asleep on the bed.

And Qin Qingxuan can't sleep.

He would personally wash Ye Shan's body, massage him, and then lie beside Ye Shan and watch Ye Shan until he wakes up.

It looks very romantic.

However, every time Ye Shan woke up occasionally and saw this man staring at him with deep eyes, Ye Shan couldn't help but twitch at the corner of his mouth.

--Romantic is a little bit romantic, but, as a real human being, Ye Shan feels a little bit more...changed in addition to romance. state.

It's a pity that Qin Qingxuan doesn't feel that he has changed at all. state.

He felt that he couldn't see enough of his father.

During the day, although Dad stayed on his chest all the time, he always wore the clothes he made for Dad himself, and always wore the special chain he had specially found, and it was always under his control.

However, Qin Qingxuan still felt dissatisfied.

During the day, Qin Aotian and the Qin family were still lingering, trying to avoid his exploits for the Qin family. Qin Aotian was like a mad dog, catching him and biting him tightly.

In addition to dealing with them, Qin Qingxuan also wants to develop his own power so that his father can live a better and more comfortable life; of course, they still have to get married, have a wedding ceremony, and spend their honeymoon around this continent... ...

Therefore, Qin Qingxuan is very busy during the day. Although he can occasionally hold the golden cage in his hand, take a peek at what his father is doing, and secretly take out a cotton swab to poke his father, but he does not have much time to spend with his father during the day. , Only at night can I really be with my dad.

However, Qin Qingxuan is not stupid either.

Although he and his father had only had erotic affairs a few times, Qin Qingxuan also quickly discovered that his father... liked doing that thing with him very much.

Even if he occasionally goes too far, Dad... seems to like it too.

After Qin Qingxuan found out about this, of course, he wanted to make his father happy every day. He had to set aside half a night every day to do the most meaningful thing in the world with his father.

It's just that although Dad has started to practice strange exercises now, he is still an ordinary person for a short period of time. Ordinary people of course have to sleep every day, so in the second half of the night, Qin Qingxuan can't toss Ye Shan any more, but let Ye Shan sleep.

When Ye Shan was sleeping, Qin Qingxuan could also sleep or do other things.

However, Qin Qingxuan always thought that during the day, he had already wasted so much time, and at night, of course, he had to look at his father more.

Even if he just watched his father sleep peacefully, Qin Qingxuan was happy.

For Qin Qingxuan, this is something he will do out of love and naturally.