3

Chapter 3 Dr. Jiao's Zombie Lover 02

Dr. Ling lifted the only covering on Ye Shan's body, stared at the extremely weak Ye Shan who was covered with all kinds of thin medical tubes for a long time, and then covered the blanket back.

After thinking about it for a while, Dr. Ling looked at Ye Shannuo again. With the exposed collarbone, calves, and feet, he stood up staggeringly, took off his white coat, and took Ye Shannuo off. Shan was completely covered up.

Ye Shan: "..."

Dr. Ling checked it again with a stern face, and then looked into Ye Shan's eyes again, with a hoarse voice in his voice, and said, "Good, I'll take you to check your body first."

Seeing this, the bodyguard behind Dr. Ling wanted to step forward and hug Ye Shan's coffin horizontally.

"Stop!" Dr. Ling suddenly said, after a pause, he pointed to a movable bed and said, "Put the coffin on it, and push the bed away."

The black-clothed bodyguard who had been following Dr. Ling was stunned for a moment, and then he whispered "Yes". He really carefully placed Ye Shanda's coffin on the movable bed, pushing the bed with one hand and pushing it with the other. Dr. Ling's wheelchair.

After being pushed a few times, Dr. Ling said with a stern face: "You push him well, don't worry about me." Then he pressed the button of the wheelchair and walked away.

Dr. Ling is a real genius doctor. Although there are some things that he has not studied in depth, he has also created an extremely functional wheelchair for himself.

but......

Dr. Ling glanced at the boy who was being pushed on the bed, and thought silently in his heart, maybe, he should get his body better and stop relying on the wheelchair and bodyguards beside him.

Ye Shan didn't know what the perverted doctor said in the system's mouth. He only found out after the fact that he can't move any part of his body except his eyes, and he can't speak.

Ye Shan: "...the system, you come out!"

System: "The system serves the host anytime, anywhere, please don't be irritable, otherwise it will not only be bad for your health, but also not conducive to maintaining a high-cold state to attract the target."

Ye Shan: "..." He endured and endured, then suppressed his anger, and said, "Why can't I move?"

System: "Because, host, now, not human."

Ye Shan: "..."

System: "Cough, to be precise, now the host is a monster zombie who has undergone various strange experiments, and because he has been lying in the coffin for two whole years, he has temporarily lost the ability to move and speak. However, according to the system According to the analysis, the target of the host strategy is very interested in the host and should be treated for the host. To take a step back, the host has changed from a human to a zombie, and he does not need to consider the problem of eating and drinking, and to solve the problem of the host. To maintain the host's cold image, It is also a good thing to attract the target of the raid. Therefore, please ask the host to correctly view the matter of the host becoming a zombie, and must not produce negative emotions such as irritability, sadness, sadness, embarrassment, etc., so as not to indirectly affect the emotions of the target of the raid and make the raider The target is completely blackened."

Ye Shan frowned slightly.

Although he desperately wanted a peach blossom that truly belonged to him, he even believed in a system that seemed unreal, and came to this very strange world, willing to try to hook up with this so-called savior. Dr. Ling transformed into a wisp of soul, but this does not mean that he is a fool.