110

Chapter 110 The Little Mirror of Houmen's Pseudo-Daughter 08

The Marquis of Anyang was tapped by Xue Yizhou and stood in place, unable to move.

He could only watch helplessly as Xue Yizhou snatched the long sword from Princess Yunyang's hands with ease, and placed it on Princess Yunyang's neck in the next moment.

The Marquis of Anyang really felt that he loved Princess Yunyang miserably, and now seeing Princess Yunyang being pointed at by their only child with a long sword, he couldn't help his heart aches and said bitterly: "Moving boat, the princess is you. Your biological mother. Although you seldom go out in this small courtyard for more than ten years, as a father, you also hired a female master for you, who taught you knowledge. Do you not understand the word filial piety? How can you use a sword? Pointing at the princess? Pointing at your biological mother?"

What the Marquis of Anyang said was what he really thought in his heart.

He knew better that Xue Yizhou was the biological mother of Princess Yunyang. When Xue Yizhou was young, he occasionally saw Xue Yizhou, and he would tell Xue Yizhou what happened to Princess Yunyang, and the child would see it in his eyes. Showing admiration.

So the Marquis of Anyang thought, probably he said so, now this Xue Yizhou, who looks obviously not right, will definitely not do anything to his biological mother!

After all, regardless of the fact or the "truth" that Xue Yizhou knew, Princess Yunyang was Xue Yizhou's biological mother.

It's a pity that as soon as the voice of the Marquis of Anyang fell, Princess Yunyang's face turned hideous.

Princess Yunyang is proud of her youth. She is the most favored child of the late emperor and successively. She is also the younger sister that the late prince cares about and loves the most. The dark guards and the contacts on the bright side went to Jiangnan safely all the way, and lived in Jiangnan safely and richly, and secretly began to kill or maim a few children in Jinshang.

Of course, even Jin Shang's sterility is due to Princess Yunyang.

No matter when Princess Yunyang was young, or when she was planning to seize the current throne in Jiangnan, she was the one who no one could blame.

Now that she finally returned to the capital, she finally realized that the child she thought was not her own, and that her "natural" flesh and blood was framed by the child she thought and went to the palace, and was hated by the child she hated. The bone-crushing Jingami has been insulted and tortured by...

As long as Princess Yunyang thinks of the hatred between Jinshang and herself, and that Xue Qingyue is now doing the things that everyone can bully from Shipinyun, she will kill Jinshang immediately.

It's just that she is still sensible, knowing that it is not the time to kill Jin Shang, so she thinks that no matter what, she will kill this shameless villain who occupies her own flesh and blood.

As a result, not only was he blocked by the Marquis of Anyang, but when he entered this room, he was shocked by this shameless villain.

Now, this shameless villain has robbed the long sword, and the Marquis of Anyang is still talking nonsense there!

In her entire life, Princess Yunyang had never given her such grievances except in Jinshang.

How can I bear it now?

Immediately, he said sharply with a cold face: "Why does the concubine have to say filial piety to this bastard? A bastard is a bastard, but a bastard born of a bastard who can't even tell where he came from! I can't say that bastard, at all. Even anyone can insult a filthy young prostitute! And he is a real bastard who doesn't even know who his father is! How can such a bastard be qualified to call me mother? , call you father? What qualifications does he have?"