80

Chapter 80 SOS, My Boyfriend Is Jingfen 06

"As long as you don't let me open my eyes and see a knife beside my head in the future, then... just barely, okay."

Ye Shan blushed and said this.

After all, at least, in this world, it was the first time he said this to his main character, Taohua.

And, still in the first world where the system couldn't detect favorite values.

Ye Shinian was stunned, as if he didn't react.

After a while, he looked at Ye Shan in surprise with a more "sinister and sinister" smile, and asked loudly, "You, are you serious? You also like me? Don't you like my... sub-personality?"

Ye Shan: "..." So you also know that you have a sub-personality.

Immediately, he felt that this question was too difficult to answer, so he only wrapped his hands around Ye Shinian's neck and placed a light kiss on Ye Shinian's lips.

Then he stuck out his tongue, licked his lips at Ye Shinian, blinked, and showed a seductive smile: "What do you think?"

Ye Shinian's eyes reddened immediately, and he jumped up to hold Ye Shan and kissed him.

Ye Shan was a little happy and a little excited, holding Ye Shinian and cooperating with him.

Until the system whispered in his mind again: "Host, please remember that the host is still a four-month-old cub, Totoro. As a cub, hehe, the host must not make any actions that require the system. .Report the host's behavior."

Ye Shan: "..." Ma Dan! No interest, okay? This nasty system! Drag it out and continue closing the little black house!

System: "Even if the host wants to close the system for a lifetime, the system must carefully remind the host that although the host is now an adult humanoid, the host's body Totoro is still immature. Therefore, once the host has done [beep--] The system will definitely report it to the host!"

Ye Shan: "..."

So he could only silently push away Ye Shinian, who had red eyes and really wanted to do [beep-] that thing to him.

Without waiting for Ye Shinian to speak, he whispered pitifully, "I'm less than one year old."

Ye Shinian: "..."

Ye Shinian: "..."

He silently re-tied the collar of Ye Shan's torn collar, and then said quietly, "But, aren't you a goblin? A goblin who can become a human must have at least hundreds of years of skill, hundreds of years of skill. Are you old?"

Ye Shan was choked for a moment, and silently calculated the age he had traveled through several worlds combined... Then he immediately retracted the thought, and only whispered: "I, I have lived... longer than you. A little bit, it's still a monster. However, my original body has been placed in another place, and now I'm possessed by a chinchilla, of course, my age is still the age of chinchillas."

"Also, since Chinchillas are still young, we can't have sex." Ye Shan said this very sadly.

Ye Shinian's body shook for a while, then his voice was hoarse, his face was almost terrifying, and he stared at Ye Shan, using his imagined gentle but actually cold tone: "Then, when your body becomes an adult, if you want, and I... ...do?" As if afraid that Ye Shan would refuse, Ye Shinian was busy and said, "Although I have no practical experience in this field before, I have read a lot of related picture books and films, I think, I think I should be very Awesome, it should be [beep-] you [beep-] very comfortable!"