75. SOS, My Boyfriend Is Jingfen 01

Chapter 75 SOS, My Boyfriend Is Jingfen 01

Ye Shan was brought to a whole new world by the system virus.

A world that, according to the system virus, appeared entirely to make him feel lighter and happier.

Ye Shan was both happy and worried.

Rejoicing in the power of his peach blossom soul behind the virus, he was able to make such a thing in the system;

Worry because of...

"Very good." A young man with a handsome face was holding him carefully, and the tenderness when he said "very good" suddenly came back, and he said with a cold face, "Now, you are finally mine alone. "

"You have to remember," the young man's ruthless face changed again, it was clearly a handsome face, but there was a trace of sullenness on it, "Although you are just a little chinchilla with a low IQ, you may not be able to understand my words. However, you still have to remember that you will always belong to me only, and you can only call me master."

Ye Shan: "..." Why does this life's peach blossom... seem to be a lunatic?

And, knowing that chinchillas are not high IQ or chinchillas, how can you make a chinchilla call "master"?

Only crazy can hear... right?

System: "Haha."

Do you really think this system is scum? Although this system did not prevent the escape of the viruses and the masters behind the viruses, it made the escaped souls go wrong when they merged, and finally became a real... Dajinfen.

The virus and the virus's owner doesn't make it easier, and it doesn't make them easier either!

Ye Shan: "..." Slap fly! Close the dark room!

System: "..." Well, it seems to have forgotten that its host cares about those hateful viruses and the people behind them.

Ye Shan was sad, but things had already become like this, and he was powerless to change anything.

The soul of his peach blossom escaped from the system and created another world.

And the system was at the moment of Taohua's escape, so that the soul of Taohua could not be fully integrated, and the result was that the essence of the present seemed to be separated from several personalities... Da Jingfen.

The mind doesn't look normal.

Ye Shan also heard the system tell him that the peach blossom in this life is not only a small local tyrant who has inherited a large inheritance and received a larger demolition payment and several houses in excellent locations, but also a third- and fourth-tier small tycoon. star......

And, if it weren't for this peach blossom's amazing appearance, and especially suitable for makeup, with his similar acting skills, it is estimated that no crew would be willing to invite him.

Most of the crews who are willing to invite Peach Blossom are mostly dog-blooded idol crews. The reason why they invite his Peach Blossom is just because of the beauty of Peach Blossom, and let his Peach Blossom be a soulful or charming cannon fodder male supporting actor...

Ye Shan: "So, it must be the system's fault! If you don't let my peach blossom become deranged and emotionally unstable, he will definitely become a big star instead of a third- and fourth-tier star!"

System: "..." Well, this is indeed its pot. So, what can the host do to deal with it?

Ye Shan: "..." Come on, get a virus!