118

Chapter 118 Piranha and His Flower Messenger 06

It's a pity that no matter how much the queen felt sorry for her son and herself, she could only stand by with the emperor and the two princesses and watch the younger son busy working there.

After watching it for a while, the family couldn't help but start raising their heads again to see the arrogant, cold-blooded Piranha Ancestor.

Ye Shan: "..."

He couldn't help complaining in a low voice in the system: "Even if they don't speak, I know what they are thinking! They must be thinking! I'm a bad guy! It's Huang Shiren! It's the wicked man who should be knocked down and who oppresses his daughter-in-law. Even if you marry a daughter-in-law, you will definitely not hurt your daughter-in-law's scumbag, wicked bastard man!"

System: "Haha." So what if he knows, even if he knows, can the host get rid of the pot?

Even if there is a way, the host...will you be willing?

Ye Shan: "..." Pat Fei Fei Fei Fei!

Once again, the system of shutting down the little black house was suppressed by a group of viruses: "..." Ma Dan! Can't tell the truth? How could this world become so unreasonable! It simply makes the system want to destroy!

So Ye Shan could only continue to pretend to be a high-cold man-eating flower with a blank face, basking in the sun silently, and turning his flower wheel bored.

Until his little Peach Blossom suddenly said happily: "I'm ready! Uncle Bad! I'm ready! I only eat a little bit, and the rest is for Uncle Bad."

Qu Liyou happily put the dozen or so pots of rice she made into the storage ring. She raised her eyes to see her parents and sisters still standing there looking at him in slight amazement, hesitated for a while, Gritting his teeth, he took out a pot of unsightly braised chicken from the storage ring, put it on the spot, and whispered: "This, you guys eat it. You're welcome."

It looks like he is already married.

Then Qu Liyou began to tug at Ye Shan's flower stem and began to climb up.

Ye Shan's flower stem was originally smooth and slippery and could not be climbed. After he discovered Qu Liyou's movements, he began to release his hidden thorns and let Qu Liyou step on it and climb up.

When Qu Liyou climbed up, he happily put out the dozen or so pots of rice he had prepared, then took out a small bowl, filled a small bowl for himself, and said proudly: "Liyou is good. Daughter-in-law! Just eat a small bowl, and I'll give you the rest! Uncle rascal, eat all of it, you're welcome!"

Ye Shan was slightly moved.

Immediately, he heard the cries of the family below.

Ye Shan: "..." Well, he knew that the family must feel that their level of hate has reached a new level!

But he looked at Qu Liyou's belly, and then looked at the bowl full of meat dishes. After thinking about it, he said, "Another half bowl of vegetarian vegetables and half a bowl of rice."

Qu Liyou immediately agreed with a blushing face, thinking to himself, Uncle rascal, it's so nice.

After eating for a while, if he asked Uncle Bad Guy for candy, he would not refuse him if he wanted to come!

Well, still kiss!

The family who stayed on the ground suddenly felt that their sorrow was really... so pitiful.

Ye Shan has turned into a piranha, and the way of eating is not the same as before.

When he didn't come before, if the original owner of the piranha was hungry, he would summon the small animals within his sphere of influence through the fragrance of flowers, and then let them fly or jump into his flowers, and then he would The four petals closed, and after a while, the petals reopened, and he finished eating.