131

Chapter 131 Experiment No. 1 and his doll 07

In the empty room with only two people, Ye Shan's whole body collapsed.

Subject No. 1: "..."

He was silent for a while, and saw his doll love. His face was still calm and calm, but his eyes... obviously collapsed, and he waited silently for a while before carefully giving his doll love. He put on his pants, and then lay down on his doll lover.

"I'm not afraid." Subject No. 1 kissed his doll, and whispered, "I, I'm very good. You wait for me to study and make robots, and then I'll make you little chirps and chirps. Little Eggy. Well, I'll do a lot better, and then let you... pick, choose."

Although the experimental subject No. 1 has a relatively "simple" living environment and has seen few things, his intuition tells him that Xiao Haw and Xiao Dandan are very, very important things.

He has to get all his dolls back!

Well, no, his dolls never have those two things, he needs to dress up his dolls!

Subject No. 1 thought about it, and couldn't help but kissed Ye Shan's lips again.

He stuck out his tongue and licked it awkwardly.

"Is there Ye? Those are all, like, like." Subject No. 1 whispered, "I like it very much."

Ye Shan's original collapse was slowly and automatically repaired.

He snorted softly.

The voice was light, and there was some ice slag.

However, Subject No. 1 still tried hard to continue licking, licking, licking, and then a flash of inspiration, cleverly said again: "But, Xiao Haw and Xiao Dan, I, I will still do it for you. Ye."

Ye Shan snorted softly again, still light, but there was no ice residue.

Also has a sweet taste.

Because after Ye Shan snorted, he kissed him on the cheek.

Subject 1 immediately became happy.

He hugged Ye Shan, and the two rolled around on the bed, kissing each other.

Although there is no intimacy and blowjob, his lover doll comforted him once with the [indescribable] place with his hands, so the experimental subject No. 1, who is still very innocent, is actually very satisfied.

The performance is that he pulled Ye Shan up from the bed, and somewhat clumsily sorted Ye Shan's clothes, and after finishing, he was satisfied with his own clothes.

Then he took Ye Shan's hand and said, "Go, make money, and raise leaves."

Subject No. 1's eyes were sparkling, as if it could carry all the stars in the sky.

Ye Shan was still very sad.

After all, as a man, Xiao Haw is gone, and Dandan is gone. Although he still feels that he is a pure and uncompromising man, Ye Shan still has something in his heart... awkward.

He even felt that because of the absence of Eggy and Haw, he had to act more like a man than usual!

However, seeing his peach blossoms so clumsily ingratiating him, trying to get him out of this tragedy, Ye Shan paused, and temporarily put the unhappiness in his heart behind him. .

"Where does Qichuan want to make money?" Although Ye Shan saw the first face of Experimental No. 1, he told him that his name was actually Qi Chuan. However, Experimental No. 1 obviously didn't think so, Ye Shan saw It turns out that Subject No. 1 still feels that he is called Subject No. 1.