97

Chapter 97 Love You, Kill You 06

Ye Shan has always felt that he is a very honest person.

Since he said he wanted to scratch Xiao Ren, he naturally had to do it.

As a result, there were two scratch marks on Xiao Ren's face.

Absolutely beautiful.

In particular, Xiao Ren didn't hide it, holding a half-bald little yellow chicken and wandering around the novice village with a smile, which attracted those players even more.

In the past, Xiao Ren only wanted to be the mastermind of the mastermind, and it would be fun to watch dramas everywhere, but now with Ye Shan, he felt that he should also take Ye Shan with him, just like a novice running around on missions.

He felt that Ye Shan should like these.

Sure enough, after hearing Xiao Ren's words, Ye Shan opened his personal homepage on the game panel.

Name: Ye Shan (wife of Xiao Ren)

Race: Phoenix (hidden)

Occupation: none

Level: 0

life: infinite

Merit: 0

Stamina: 8 (up to 10)

Agility: 8 (up to 10)

Charisma: 1 (up to 10)

Lucky: 10 (up to 10)

Skills: Coquetry, Chicken Claw Magic

Money: Unlimited

Sure enough, he was also a novice player.

Just the question is, why does his Charisma have only one point?

When Ye Shan was about to ask, he found that there were several players around Xiao Ren, some male players and some female players. They were a little shy and were staring at Xiao Ren angrily.

Obviously, they all wanted to meet and form a team with Xiao Ren.

After all, Xiao Ren's face was originally very good-looking and brilliant, but now he has two scratched red marks on his face, which makes it more conspicuous, and more people see him, and he feels that Xiao Ren is a handsome, loving and petting man. Incredibly hot guy!

As a result, many little girls and boys came over and wanted to get to know Xiao Ren - I won't mention it in the future, but, when I saw a man who looked good, I got to know him first, then got along with him, and then looked at others, no Is it normal?

As a result, more and more people surrounded Xiao Ren.

Xiao Ren smiled mildly, but thought in his heart, if these people surrounded him again, he would simply cut them down!

Anyway, Ye Shan was very happy when he cut down the people who mocked Ye Shan's appearance just now and sent them to the reincarnation pool in the game.

Although, what he called slashing was just a slashing in the game. After a while in the reincarnation pool, after paying some experience points or gold coins, you could be reincarnated.

Since it is not a big deal to solve the player's life in the game, then, in order to make his little yellow chicken... well, it should be Xiao Fenghuang happy, Xiao Ren is of course willing to do it, waving his machete and dragging in front of Xiao Fenghuang Pulled temperament.