172. Fanwai (2)

Chapter 172

Ye Shan stared at the black pimple with six claws in front of him with an extremely complicated expression.

For a while, not a word could be uttered.

The heart is even more... Five flavors are mixed.

He didn't even know what to say at this moment.

But He Zhanyu still didn't know what he became after he came out of the shell.

He knew he had about six claws now.

However, when he was still in the egg, although he could occasionally communicate with his Ah Shan, most of the time, in order to get out of the egg earlier, Zhan Yu could only stay in close contact with his family Ah Shan. To sleep in an egg to practice.

Occasionally, I have to urge Ye Shan to help him soak in the medicinal bath so that he can hatch from the egg ahead of time - no way, his family always loves him, and he is reluctant to let him soak in the medicinal bath to accelerate the ripening in advance. Suffering torment and pain, however, as everyone knows, the days when he can't break out of the shell as soon as possible and come out to see Ah Shan is a torment for Zhan Yu.

So under these circumstances, Zhan Yu... only knew that he probably didn't dress up as a human, but was dressed as a monster, a spirit beast, or a divine beast.

But that's okay.

Thinking back then, when he lost his soul, he also passed through some monsters, and even once, he directly dressed as a lion orc of the orc tribe, but he didn't even count as a monster.

However, his family Ah Shan loved his tender yellow wings very much at that time.

Zhan Yu was a little dizzy thinking, and his heart became happy.

For Zhan Yu, he loves Ye Shan, so no matter what Ah Shan becomes or what he becomes, he loves Ye Shan terribly. Be able to stay by his side anytime, anywhere, happy and free.

Therefore, Zhan Yu felt in his heart that he loved Ye Shan so much that his Ah Shan loved him, even if he wanted to come, even if it was a little less, it must be too much. Therefore, Zhan Yu felt that since he would not despise A Shan of any appearance and variety, then his A Shan would definitely not despise him either.

No matter what he becomes.

So, Zhan Yu raised his face proudly and confidently, looked at his Ah Shan, and made a "woo woo" sound in his mouth.

Ye Shan: "..." You look so ugly, why is your voice so ugly?

Zhan Yu: "..." == It doesn't matter, be strong.

What he is facing now is not those who will be critical of him in every possible way, but his Ah Shan. No matter what he looks like, no matter how unpleasant his voice is like a ghost crying and wolf howling that can stop a child from crying at night, his Ah Shan will definitely not despise him!

So Zhan Yu confidently and proudly "woohoo" a few times.

Ye Shan: "..." What exactly should he tell his peach blossoms, he is really... a little disgusted.

He silently despised his own peach blossoms in his heart for a while, and tried to hypnotize himself that it's okay, it really doesn't matter. Although Peach Blossom is ugly, strange and like a little monster now, it really doesn't matter, as long as Peach Blossom has cultivated into a human form, why bother with the current Peach Blossom... monster appearance?

Ye Shan hypnotized himself over and over again in his mind.

But after being hypnotized many times, when he found that his peach blossom had six claws and a black pimple-like body, crawling towards him...