18

Chapter 18 To My Skull 05

Ye Shan was carried by Qin Qingxuan.

Although there is a little bit of shame, but... Feeling the serious, proud and careful appearance of the young man, Ye Shan still did not propose to come down.

It's just that the boy hasn't grown up yet, so he can't be bigger than Ye Shan. If he carried it directly, Ye Shan's legs would be dragged on the ground.

Qin Qingxuan found out, and immediately said: "Dad wrapped his legs around the master."

Ye Shan: "..." There's nothing wrong with this sentence, but he really became more and more dirty, and then he silently and obediently put his leg bones on "Master".

The corners of Qin Qingxuan's lips were always high, and at the same time, he carefully hugged Ye Shan's leg bones between his hands.

In my heart, I secretly thought that if my father was a human like him, he must be a handsome and cool man, and he must also be a man with slender legs.

Qin Qingxuan thought of this, and the smile on the corner of his lips was only a slight pause.

--Although he didn't dislike his father at all, and even liked the skeleton appearance of his father now, and also liked the way his father ignored others in front of outsiders, only listened to his words, and kept calling him "Master", but Qin Qingxuan There is still a trace of regret, and I want my father to become human like him.

Only in this way, Dad can watch him eat without showing a trace of almost imperceptible demanding; when not holding him, occasionally pinching the flesh on his face, and then sighing; not holding him Sometimes, I apologize to him in a low voice, feeling that my embrace is not warm enough...

Qin Qingxuan had obviously discovered that his father was eager to become a human being.

But how do you make Dad go from a skeleton to a man?

Qin Qingxuan couldn't find a way in the foggy forest, but after he got out of the foggy forest, if he worked hard, maybe... he could find a way, right?

Qin Qingxuan originally only wanted to stay in the foggy forest for the rest of his life. He liked Ye Shan in his heart, but he didn't really want to leave the foggy forest, because he knew in his heart that once he left the forest, Ye Shan's eyes were not the only one. . Staying in the foggy forest, in Ye Shan's heart, he is the only one. Ye Shan will treat him wholeheartedly, and he will also wholeheartedly depend on Ye Shan and like Ye Shan.

Therefore, until this moment, Qin Qingxuan thought that it was possible to find a solution to Ye Shan's body outside, so he became interested.

The three of Tamara looked at each other, and there was a flash of excitement in their eyes - they obviously felt that this Ye Qingxuan was a little stupid, and he would treat a skeleton servant as a baby. Not only did he keep calling the skeleton servant father, he even felt that The skeleton servant will be tired and uncomfortable. You must carefully carry the skeleton servant on your back. He is simply a fool!

But then again, it's a fool to be fooled.

Everyone knows that the Qin family is now getting better and better under the suggestion of Qin Aotian, the second young master of Qin who has modern memory, and there are countless people who want to please Qin Aotian. Although Tamara is Qin Aotian's cousin, she can only see Qin Aotian once in a while. Oster and Edwin can only meet Qin Aotian at the dance, even within three meters of Qin Aotian's side.

However, now they have found a good skeleton servant for Qin Aotian's only recognized girlfriend. As long as they send people to Qin Aotian's girlfriend's birthday party, will they still worry that Qin Aotian can't be related?