82. The Little Octopus Prince: The Little Daughter-In-Law 01

Chapter 82 The Little Octopus Prince: The Little Daughter-In-Law 01

Ye Shan lay down for a long time with his eyes closed, only to realize that the system hadn't sent him over.

He was slightly surprised, but he still seriously called the system a few times in his consciousness, and joked: "Did my peach blossom virus really break you?"

The electronic sound board of the system has no waves, but in fact it is extremely annoyed and angry: "Back to the host, the system did not calculate the possibility of the host's attack target escaping last time, so the host's attack target took advantage of the loophole. Please rest assured, host. There will never be a second time for such a thing. Ding! The countdown to time travel begins, please relax, host, and prepare to travel to the next world! 10, 9, 8…”

Ye Shan said something in his mind silently: "Actually, I don't care if there is a second time. I can also have a third or fourth time."

The system just pretended that it didn't hear it at all, and quickly sent Ye Shan over.

During the transmission process, Ye Shan also began to receive plots that the system had specially "simplified" for him.

There is not only one darling of the Heavenly Dao in this world, but a pair of "dragon and phoenix twins", the sons and daughters of the prince and princess of the Qinglong Empire, one of the four great empires in this world.

However, they are also only superficial twins. In fact, the crown princess was pregnant with two boys, but twins of the same sex, especially male twins in the royal family, are an ominous sign for the royal family in this world, so the crown princess can only give birth to a son, After comparing the aptitudes of the two, the younger brother of the twins who was less qualified was thrown into a bamboo basket and allowed to drift down a particularly fast-flowing river outside the city.

But the river was rushing, and the male protagonist's twin brother was just a newborn baby, with only a thin belly pocket, and the crown princess had scratched her face with her favorite golden hairpin. The terrifying wounds are still bleeding intermittently, and there is still a fever due to the wound infection. Under such circumstances, how can a small baby still survive?

Thinking like this, the Crown Princess felt that her younger son should be dead, so that it would not affect her next plan, so she felt relieved.

But because everyone outside knew that he was pregnant with twins, he took another girl into the East Palace and raised the two children as twins.

These two children are Ouyang Hao and Ouyang Qian, the hero and heroine of this story. In their previous lives, Ouyang Hao and Ouyang Qian were only grandsons and granddaughters who grew up under the protection of their parents with good martial arts qualifications. Occasionally, some troubles were only caused by the princess's unfavorable situation in the East Palace, and they naturally had no troubles on weekdays.

It's a pity that their father, the prince, was the second-in-command of the empire day after day. In addition to being depressed, he also faced the day after day of the old emperor. Reverse. Force. Palace.

Just a crushing defeat.

The old emperor only told the prince coldly that he had already seen that the prince might have a heart of disobedience, so he deliberately used a trick to force the prince. If the prince did not have this kind of intention, he would naturally continue to be his boy Shun's son, he is naturally willing to abdicate early in a few years and let his son take over the throne; but the prince actually has this kind of intention and pushes him to the palace. confinement.

In the past lives of Ouyang Hao and Ouyang Qian, they were locked up in a small courtyard with the prince, princess, concubines and concubines for decades.