26

26. To My Skull 13

Ye Shan was completely unaware of Qin Qingxuan's thoughts.

He only thought that Qin Qingxuan was in a hurry to improve his cultivation, to reach the great magician's cultivation as soon as possible, and then help him restore his human form, and then...

Then what will happen? Ye Shan's bones turn red slightly, but he doesn't think that when he turns into a human shape, will the little cub he raised with one hand just be happy, instead of... throwing him down Make some kind of discordant movement.

Qin Qingxuan will definitely hold him like this.

Ye Shan sat in the room, took off all his clothes, bare bones, and turned his wrists and ankles, knowing that when he regained his human form, he and Qin Qingxuan would probably be together. Really want to live together day and night.

However, that doesn't seem to be a bad thing?

The reason why he came to this world was to find the lost soul of his savior and bring it back, right?

Qin Qingxuan is one of the souls of the savior, that is, Ye Shan's peach blossom.

Being with his own peach blossom like this... It seems, there is nothing wrong.

Ye Shan turned his bones for a while, and then went to bed a little happy and a little shy.

--Even if he is a skeleton, he has to sleep.

Ye Shan just thought about it in his head for a while, then fell asleep.

Outside the door, Qin Qingxuan looked at the small golden cage and the golden chain for a while, and then went to see the stewards and secret guard leaders of all the nearby towns with a gloomy expression.

"Qin Aotian also participated in this alchemy competition?"

"Yes. It's just that the one was eliminated in the fourth game. At that time, that one's foster sister entered the academy this time. Come to think of it, that Qin Aotian should be the one who wants to let his foster sister. Sister entered the academy for him." The leader of the dark guard replied in a low voice.

Qin Qingxuan sneered, and then asked: "Have you found all the clues about the women around him that you asked you to find before?"

The head of the dark guard and the head of Huazhu, who were in charge of intelligence, nodded immediately.

The latter even took out a stack of documents from the space utensils, and handed the documents to Qin Qingxuan with respectful hands, saying: "That Qin Aotian, Qin Er Shao, there are six confidantes on the bright side, three lovers. Man, recently, he has been moved by Princess Leila, who didn't like him at first. She thinks that in a short time, that Princess Leila will be willing to bow down to Qin Aotian. However, that Qin Aotian has been pursuing the only one who has admitted his girlfriend's identity. Miss Mingyue, she never wanted to see him."

Qin Qingxuan flipped through the information about Qin Aotian's women, his face was slightly cold, and then he ordered: "Stagger these things to his women. Let his women fight within themselves. Of course, if Qin Aotian really controls it. The skills of women are so good that they can keep them from fighting..." Qin Qingxuan's voice was as cold as ice, "Then kill them."

Everyone bowed their heads immediately.

Qin Qingxuan then flipped through the latest news about the Qin family and Qin Aotian. He was going to retreat and practice recently, and he didn't have much time to deal with Qin Aotian. What's more, for him, the most important person in this world was only Ye Shan.