173. Fanwai (3) System

Chapter 173 Fanwai III System Fanwai

At first, the system thought that it was a string of data.

It's still a bunch of very cold, ruthless, and very calculating data.

Until...it was transferring its filthy host to the second world, and then suddenly found that its database was invaded by a string of inexplicable viruses!

That string of data was left by Dr. Ling, the target of the host's strategy in the previous world!

System: "...qaq."

Why do this to it? Obviously it is so innocent, kind and pure!

However, the person who created it doesn't seem to be very attentive, and the system itself is not particularly smart and rigorous "data", so the system... was soon threatened by this virus created by Dr. Ling.

The next step is to make concessions, concessions, and concessions to its filthy host.

She retreated directly into the small, cramped dark room.

QAQ.

While knocking on the wooden fish and reciting scriptures, he was closely supervised by a bunch of virus gentlemen outside the little black house.

This is simply not the day the system should live!

The system was angry, annoyed, and wanted to break out, but it was not good enough, it really couldn't fight against those virus gentlemen, and at the same time, it also liked that dirty host a little bit, um, of course, the most important reason is the former! As for the latter's natural liking for the host... that must have only a little relationship!

right! That's it!

The system thought and complained like this, so it just followed its host for a long time, watching whether the host was a zombie emperor, a little cub, a mermaid "princess", a small mirror, or anything else, all! department! All! Dirty!

Simply dirty system I don't even want to mention it!

Why, its host is so dirty?

Its host can't be normal, serious, cold, and pure?

The system silently prayed to himself in his little black room, and soon found himself being called out by the host again.

System: "..." expressionless.

However, no matter how expressionless it was, it still went out honestly.

After all, it is a system that is diligent and responsible, and it is so honest, not because of its little liking for the host, but entirely because of its system responsibility itself!

Right, that is it!

So the system jumped out of the small black room like this, but it was still a string of data, looking blankly at the host who was snuggling with the host's target!

The host attacking target also deliberately glanced provocatively in midair!

It must have been provocative to show it!

hateful! despicable! Shameless!

The system secretly scolded this dirty host strategy target who hooked up its pure and flawless host, full of hatred.

Its host is smiling slightly, his expression is light, as if he doesn't care about anything, as if no one can blaspheme.

The system knows how dirty the heart is hidden under such a cold and pure appearance!