69

Chapter 69 Don't Lift Immortal Venerable: Kiss My Little Furnace 10

The self-proclaimed immaculate system saw Ye Shan lying on the bed. Rolling excitedly on the bed, he felt that he couldn't see it, and wished he could lock himself in the small dark room again!

On the other hand, Immortal Wuyuan, who pretended to be a little wolf dog, was full of smiles in his blood-red eyes.

The incident last night...

Although Immortal Venerable Wuyuan made Ye Shan think that he was out of the illusion, he mistakenly thought that he had just had a spring dream. When I woke up, I couldn't remember anything.

However, for the bodies of the two, it was a real and enjoyable fight.

Hearty, smooth, dripping, melted into the bone marrow.

You have me I have you.

Wuyuan Xianzun still remembers his Xiaoluding crying and whispering to him, "I like Daddy the most, Daddy is much more powerful than Chuanzhu and Jade", "Little Daddy is the most powerful" and "acting like a spoiled child".

I also remember Xiaoludingguang. He was happy and had a shy look in his body when he let him take and ask for anything;

I still remember when he pretended to put Xiaoluding's meow tail and his [beep--] into his Xiaoluding's [indescribable], Xiaoluding was shocked, scared and inexplicably excited. look...

Wolf·Wuyuan Xianzun·dog thought of what happened last night, and couldn't help but silently clamped his legs...

He hadn't forgotten that his Xiaoluding was still angry with him. In order to appease Xiaoluding and let Xiaoluding forgive him, Wolf Wuyuan Xianzun Dog felt that it was necessary for him to continue pretending to be a wolf dog. And then... at occasional moments, create a fantasy and let him and his little stove live happily ever after...

Well, recently, he finally took out the Dragon. Yang. Chun. Gong. map that he forgot to destroy before and studied it carefully. Immortal Venerable Wuyuan silently felt that he really... missed too much too much. too much.

If his Xiaoluding wanted to "promise himself" to him as soon as they met, he immediately agreed to Xiaoluding, and then the two could be together early.

Where would he waste so much time, until last night, did he swallow his small stove?

Wolf Wuyuan Xianzun Dog sighed deeply, but his blood-red eyes were still staring at the bed. Ye Shan, who was rolling with Meow's tail, did not blink.

Ye Shan also held his tail and was silently happy for a while, before finally realizing that the little wolf dog on the table was staring at him with that "wretched" gaze.

That's right, even if the gaze is not obscene and trivial, it just has endless affection and possessiveness, but for the current Ye Shan, he said that the gaze is obscene and obscene, and the gaze can only be obscene.

"What are you looking at?" Ye Shan was a little annoyed.

Although he was really satisfied with everything last night, but, it is one thing for him to be satisfied, and it is another thing for him to be satisfied by Wolf Wuyuan Immortal Venerable Dog!

"Don't look!"

Ye Shan thought about it, and immediately smashed the jade pillow towards the little wolf dog.

The jade pillow in the Tianzi-size room of the inn is barely a magic weapon, but the cage the little wolf dog is in is an ordinary thing with no spiritual energy at all. Therefore, the jade pillow can easily smash the cage. fell to the ground.