158

Chapter 158 The Orc World Sending Children (X) Tree 11

The last time before the cold season came, the males and females of the lion orc family felt that today's holy tree is really blooming and fragrant.

When the fragrance arrives, they are all indulging in the kind of indifferent love that cannot be ignored. In the midst of desire, it is impossible to stop.

Can't wait to drown in this joy.

They even forgot that they were doing it for their own sake, not for their own happiness.

Even the males and females of those tribes who did not come to worship the holy tree and send (send) children (love) tree, there are quite a few hearts that move with them. kind of desire. I hoped, so I found my partner, and it became a thing in the house or in the grass next to the holy tree...

Really, I can't bear it.

The fragrance of flowers is like this, and the beasts who smell the fragrance of flowers can't wait to release all their enthusiasm.

As for the one who bloomed...

Ye Shan was crying softly.

However, the person who has always loved him only scratched him when he was angry, but he never said the word "stop".

Ye Shan didn't know how to smell that kind of flowers, but the beasts who smelled the flowers had already gone crazy, not to mention Yan who was close to him, seeing the flowers bloom and smelling the flowers.

It was a hearty one.

...

The males and females of the lion orc tribe were extremely happy.

When this affair was over, everyone came back to their senses, and suddenly felt their love for each other, as if they had returned to the first time they were together.

They did this not only to make little cubs, but also for themselves.

Moreover, they have a feeling that this time, they will definitely be able to create a cub!

The last time, that Yanfa was so nervous that they paid in advance. machinery. cast. Down, but this time, they persisted until the end, and they will definitely be able to create the most powerful little brat!

The great witch in the tribe is also full of smiles.

And those other males and females who stayed in the tribe also felt satisfied physically and mentally. It would be a good thing to have one more cub, wouldn't it?

Almost everyone thought so.

Except... Su Qing.

Su Qing only returned to the tribe in the evening.

Today, he took some old, young and some young females from the tribe who did not want to give birth to cubs to the outskirts of the forest to find food.

Although the great witch said that the cold season is coming, the cold season has not come after all, isn't it? Therefore, the tribe still needs someone to collect food.

Su Qing felt that he was still young. And he also probably guessed that his body might not be very suitable for directly bred orc cubs, so he wanted to use the spiritual spring water in his jade pendant to slowly nourish his body, and wait until his body recovered before giving birth to cubs, then. Not too late.

He and Yong are still young.

Su Qing thought of this as a meal.

He and Yong are indeed still young, but they are still in the cold war.