22

Chapter 22 To My Skull 09

"Not small."

After Ye Shan said these words, he immediately regretted it.

Sure enough, when I look at Qin Qingxuan again, I see Qin Qingxuan's eyes are red, and he is going to destroy the puppet he made according to Dr. Ling in the end of the world!

Ye Shan was naturally reluctant.

He immediately stepped forward and hugged Qin Qingxuan's... waist with his two skeleton arms.

There is no way, the young boy of that year has grown up, and he is taller than him.

So he could only hug Qin Qingxuan's waist.

Qin Qingxuan was startled. This is the first time since he grew up that Dad took the initiative to hug him like this.

Ye Shan said immediately: "This puppet is what I imagined after I became a human."

Qin Qingxuan was stunned and asked, "Really?"

Ye Shan immediately nodded, "Kahahahah", then thought for a while, and added: "However, after all, this is the first time to pinch, that, that place is a little small, I will pinch it bigger next time. , if I become a human in the future, of course it will be bigger."

When it comes to man's dignity, Ye Shan's words are quite serious.

Even if he is wearing a skeleton face now, Qin Qingxuan seems to be serious and solemn in this skeleton face.

So, Qin Qingxuan nodded silently, and no longer dared to despise the "small" puppet.

He even carefully helped the puppet man up, and looked up and down carefully, frowning more and more.

He found that he liked his Skeleton Dad very much, but he didn't like the way this Skeleton Dad wanted to be in the future.

Could it be that his love for Daddy Skeleton wasn't deep enough?

Qin Qingxuan silently turned his head to look at Dad Skeleton, and immediately felt that he was full of strength and fighting spirit. He wanted to do everything to protect his father, and he wanted to cultivate hard and succeed in his cultivation as soon as possible, so that his father could also have a human body. , and then... double sleep with him...

However, he likes his skeleton father so much, why is it not pleasing to look at the puppet man made by his father? Moreover, in the bottom of his heart, he didn't want his father to become that puppet person.

Qin Qingxuan's thoughts changed, and suddenly, he came back to his senses.

Then he ignored the puppet, only hugged Ye Shan, and whispered, "Dad, don't worry, when I succeed in my practice, I will let my father have a human body."

Ye Shan was stunned for a moment, rather surprised, and said, "Is there really a way?"

Qin Qingxuan said, "Don't worry, Dad."

Ye Shan was really relieved.

However, Qin Qingxuan carefully added another sentence in his heart, the way is really there, but when his magical cultivation level arrives, he still needs his father to really recognize him as the master before he can let his father recover.

However, at that time, what kind of body did Dad want to become and what kind of body did he have... It seems that it is his master who has the final say?

Qin Qingxuan was immediately happy and extremely excited.

When Ye Shan found that Qin Qingxuan was no longer entangled and aggrieved, he was also slightly relieved, and then made a bunch of puppets.