37

Chapter 37 Hi, My Highness My Cat 05

Ye Shan had never made a cat before, and the first time he made a cat, it was a three-legged cat with a splint on one of his legs.

Then, his fluffy tail was slapped!

Fuck it!

Luck!

Ye Shan, who turned into a humanoid, couldn't get rid of his cat attributes. Although his tail was rubbed very... I really wanted him to jump, but the sense of relief in it still made Ye Shan feel annoyed and ashamed. It's like, it's like I want to jump up and knock that bad guy down right away!

However, he is still a three-legged cat.

So, Ye Shan could only take down the hand that was blocking Lin Yunsheng, and tried his best to grab his tail from Lin Yunsheng's hand.

Where is Lin Yunsheng's attention at the moment on Ye Shan's tail?

His gentle and pure eyes were staring at the little cat. on. one. The wispy body lo and behold.

--Although he has been staring at the unclothed body of the little cat all the time during the day, and reaching out to touch it at every turn, but now, the little cat is not a cat, but a human shape, with a longer tail and a body. ... also became snow-white, like the marshmallows he seldom eats.

I just don't know if it's as sweet as cotton candy...

Lin Yunsheng's eyes were completely glued.

Ye Shan was a little proud when he grabbed his tail back, but when he saw Lin Yunsheng's eyes, a pair of mandarin duck eyes widened.

Lin Yunsheng came back to his senses, and when he saw the cold and angry eyes of the little cat, he immediately lowered his head, but as soon as he lowered his head, he saw the "thing" of the president's needle eye again.

He coughed dryly, thinking about covering up the past, but unfortunately his thoughts were good, but his eyes could not be moved. In the end, Ye Shan called Ji Sheng again with an angry "meow", and Lin Yunsheng turned his eyes away. Kai, covered Ye Shan with the only towel on the bed, and then whispered to Ye Shan with his upper body naked.

"Xiao Miao... Well, it should be a cat demon, right? You look so good-looking, but you still have mandarin duck eyes. Among your cat demons, your temperament is still so different, is it a little prince or something?... I'm so happy, I picked you up a few days ago....Well, did you help me yesterday to repay your kindness?"

Lin Yunsheng's leg was also badly injured, so he could only sit on the side with his shirtless and watched as he was wrapped in the only towel. Ye Shan, who was staring at him, couldn't help but babble.

Ye Shan was overjoyed and was willing to listen to Lin Yunsheng's chatter, but he did not forget what the system just said in his head - "system failure".

Since the system failure will cause the transformation card to be used on him suddenly, the system may also suddenly suspend the transformation card's permission for half an hour, so Ye Shan listened to Lin Yunsheng's ramble, sat up from the bed, and then To get out of bed.

Lin Yunsheng wanted to stop him, but he and Ye Shan both injured their legs now, and Ye Shan was on the side outside the bed again, so he could only watch Ye Shan jump out of bed with a towel on.

Lin Yunsheng opened his mouth to speak, but saw that Ye Shan's towel was not covered properly, and it was faintly white. Fair skin... The

boy's face was a little red, and after a while he remembered getting out of bed with a cane and helping Ye Shan to pull out what Ye Shan wanted to take out.