14. To My Skull 01

Chapter 14 To My Skull 01

It has been half a month since Ye Shan returned to the real world.

He was a little uncomfortable.

He had been alone for twenty-nine years, looking forward to having someone to accompany him sincerely.

Later, he really waited for that person, although that person was a little perverted and abnormal, but that person was so close to him, and he was so kind to him, he fed him blood every day... Well, in this matter, Dr. Ling is probably a little selfish, but in general, that Dr. Ling was so kind to him, and let him live happily and arbitrarily for twenty years in that strange apocalypse, I felt what true love is like, and how beautiful it is to be with true companionship.

So, after 20 years of experience, Ye Shan was unable to recover for half a month.

Occasionally, he can't help but suddenly turn his head and laugh, calling "Wen Xiao" or "Doctor", or even more intimately occasionally; occasionally he will suddenly say what he wants to eat, he doesn't want robots to do it, he wants to Let someone do it for him; occasionally, when lying on the huge bed, turning around, just want to hug someone, but when he turns his head, he just hugs a piece of cold.

Ye Shan just like this for half a month, despite the system trying to urge him to go to the next world, he is still dignified and glamorous and ignores the system at all.

He also has to eat in the real world.

Well, make money.

So, after resting for half a month, Ye Shan finally recovered gradually. He woke up at 4:00 every morning, took advantage of the absence of people in the fitness area and leisure area of ​​the community, and went to practice martial arts for two hours. After walking for half an hour, I bought breakfast and went back to the apartment.

He bought his apartment after he returned to China. Although he had a lot of money when he went abroad because of the lawsuit, he spent several years abroad and learned a lot, and he never treated himself too harshly, so when he returned to China , the money on his body is not particularly large, so he bought a small apartment of 70 square meters in this first-tier city - however, it is actually not bad to be able to buy this small apartment in a first-tier city.

At least, Ye Shancong really thought so.

But now...

After Ye Shan had breakfast, he started silently lying in front of the desk with a drawing board to draw the beginning of the comics he created in the apocalypse.

Ye Shan often takes on cover painting and illustration work, but he actually only published one long-length comic, and his name is Peach Blossom.

The protagonist in the story is a little girl who has lived for many years and looks only five or six years old, there is also an ugly little yellow dog, and a vampire who has lived for a long time and can't see the light.

All three main characters are cursed. The little girl is beautiful and cute. She is cursed to never grow up. She will never be liked by her relatives and friends. The little yellow dog used to be a fairy in the sky. Soul, its immortal friends can't recognize it, and the heavenly way can't recognize it, so it has no way to fly, can only be a stray little yellow dog that eats bones and leftovers, vampires are timid and can't see the light, but The infatuation does not change, and he wants to revive his lover whose only ashes are left...

The three protagonists picked up a mirror together. That mirror is actually a magic weapon. People who want to find their past or future marriages can go in and find Zheng Taohua, and decide to stay there or bring people to this world. past or future marriage. The mirror also said that every time they promote a marriage, the three of them can get one step closer to their dream...