135

Chapter 135 Experiment No. 1 and his doll 11

Ye Shan and Huangfu Qichuan really returned to their "marriage room" stars.

As for Huangfu Youxue...

Hehe, back then, she was able to plagiarize things from so many different worlds because she had "a last resort", and she also earned a lot of fame, fans and money for this, and because she "couldn't bear" to kill his peach blossoms, he took his peach blossoms It was given to the opponent of the Huangfu family as a test item...

Ye Shan couldn't kill Huangfu Youxue because of the way of heaven in this world. However, keeping Huangfu Youxue as the only traverser who was discovered to be a test product in the laboratory might be a good result for her. .

After all, the current in vivo experiments are much more relaxed. If it wasn't for the supervisor of the laboratory that Huangfu Youxue met was one of the only two experimental subjects who survived, it is impossible to say that Huangfu Youxue would be able to live fairly well.

As for now...

Ye Shan thought, even if he didn't mention a word, the current laboratory director would never make Huangfu Youxue feel better.

Good and evil are rewarded in the end, and Huangfu Youxue just finally got the retribution she deserved.

Ye Shan and Huangfu Qichuan stayed on their "marriage room" star for another full year before they came out.

Now the interstellar is still stable, the royal family of the interstellar has become a decoration, the nobility no longer exists, whether it is alpha, beta or omega, the status and power are relatively fair, Ye Shan and Huangfu Qichuan have new identities, the two Begin to travel and study on various planets.

Ye Shan is very interested in the medical skills of this world. After Huangfu Qichuan developed the super-inductive Xiao Haw and Xiao Dandan for his lover, as well as Xiao. Ju. Hua, he began to study mecha. very interested.

After the two arrived on a certain planet, they would start their own study and research in the mecha and medical school on the planet. If there happened to be a master-level person, the two would try their best to visit and study.

As for the qualifications to go to school and the way to ask for advice... Most of them are actually smashed with Interstellar coins. If it is not occasionally, it is also because the author on the "Wandering" website happens to be its fan. got in touch.

Ye Shan thought at this moment that the "Wandering" website he built was a wise decision.

Thirty years have passed, and Ye Shan has researched the potion that can completely cure the omega's estrus in this world. Of course, omegas will still retain their powerful fertility, but they have no omega. In the future, they will not be marked by force or temptation; and Huangfu Qichuan's mental strength and physique have become the peak of the world, all of which have reached the 5S level, and even the most powerful and flexible mecha has been developed. , became the strongest mecha division and warrior in the universe.

But in fact, neither Ye Shan nor Huangfu Qichuan planned to join the battle between Interstellar and the Zerg.

--When Huangfu Qichuan was used as an experimental product for research, no one ever helped Huangfu Qichuan, and even those who were obsessed with Huangfu Youxue thought that all the decisions Huangfu Youxue made were correct, since Huangfu Youxue wanted to. If Huangfu Qichuan was sent to the laboratory for research, it must be that Huangfu Qichuan is an "object" worthy of research, and they are willing to support it with both hands and feet. As for the others, it's none of their business, but no one speaks for Huangfu Qichuan, and no one goes to help Huangfu Qichuan. --In their hearts, although Huangfu Qichuan was a child at that time, he was a child whose mental strength and physique could be promoted. If Interstellar can research something on Huangfu Qichuan, so that they can also improve their mental power and physique, why would they stop it?