7

Chapter 7 Dr. Jiao's Zombie Lover 06

Murong Jiaojiao may still have a little doubt in her heart.

However, all kinds of past lives, all kinds of this life, these four men who are much better than her have always surrounded her without asking for a name, willing to do this and that for her, even for her, four men are willing to Let go of everything and live together peacefully...

Murong Jiaojiao blushed slightly when she thought of this, and suddenly felt that the little doubt she had just now really shouldn't exist, she just snuggled up in the arms of Zhong Yu and Qin Tian, ​​and hated Ling Wenxiao very much in her heart. But she was very happy. Although she was clumsy and misunderstood Ling Wenxiao, she made a big crime, but, at least, she still had four real "faithful dogs" by her side, with these four "faithful dogs". ", Murong Jiaojiao thought, no matter what, her life should be a life of rising, and Ling Wenxiao...she will kill this person sooner or later!

However, Murong Jiaojiao couldn't be happy too soon, and she heard her loyal dogs say that Ling Wenxiao not only escaped, but also escaped with that monster! They were originally arranged by Ling Wenxiao's side to pretend to be bodyguards loyal to Ling Wenxiao, but Ling Wenxiao saw through them and was killed by Ling Wenxiao himself.

What Ling Wenxiao did was even more extreme. Before he ran away, he also let go of all the twenty-three subjects of the lab's secret* experiments!

Even most of the equipment and experimental materials in the laboratory were also evacuated!

You must know that since the subjects of those *experiments can enter the secret laboratory, they are obviously very powerful people. The laboratory has conducted the most rigorous monitoring and the most inhumane experiments on these people, and has not treated these people as real people at all. Under such circumstances, once these people run away, the base will be in danger. middle.

And those experimental equipment and materials are hard to find in the last days, and the experimental data is extremely precious, but all these things are gone.

Qin Tian and the four looked at each other, Qin Tian added a few warehouses that belonged to Murong Jiaojiao, and said that all the materials in them were gone. --Of course, Ye Shan and Ling Wenxiao, who have been locked up in the laboratory for many years, have no way of knowing about these places. And whoever stole these things... also speaks for itself.

It's a pity that Murong Jiaojiao didn't understand and couldn't think of it.

She was only even more angry, especially when she thought that she had actually lied to Qin Tian before. In the space inside her body, some supplies were indeed stored, but the space was not very large, Murong Jiao Jiao's Most of the supplies are still placed in the storage ring, and there are not too many things in the space on her body.

And once this lie is exposed... Murong Jiaojiao's eyes flashed, and she deeply hated why she was soft-hearted in the first place? If she didn't see the Ling family as the Murong family's neighbors, and took care of her a little bit, and let the rest of the Ling family die neatly, but left a few to continue to torture, then, would she be too early? Can you use these people to threaten Ling Wenxiao?

But no matter what, the rules of this world are ultimately directed towards Murong Jiaojiao.

Therefore, the Qin family and other four major families quickly caught half of the people who escaped and kept them under stricter supervision. The control of the Hope Base was also stricter, and the Hope Base did not cause major chaos for the time being.

And Murong Jiaojiao also slowly changed her temper. She didn't dare to bully her four "loyal dogs" like before. If she was unhappy, she had to ask the person she designated to accompany her immediately. As before, relying on his identity as the city lord, he decides the affairs of a city alone, but gradually divides more power among the four and their families.